Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

Ok, now that all that is cleared up it's time to start talking smack.

All you other shoopers, your Momma.
You talking about my momma MF'er?

iu

2. Shoop contest time. See original post for details.
Let me know if you want to be added or removed from this shoop tag list.

If it's unclear, you gotta ask. We can't have you recording yourself singing your national anthem & then wondering why you weren't added to teh set list.

I'll PM you my singing just so you know what you could of been up against if it was allowed.

Should strike some fear in your heart. Or break your windows and mirrors. Either way, I win.

3. Shoop contest time. See original post for details.

Maybe a stupid question, but is it only shoops or are GIFS allowed?

Maybe I should make that clear in the OP. Pretty much anything goes except audio. gifs are generaly King. No holds barred.

I'll read the rules later but I'm definitely IN :)

Thanks Mr Scorpion. Yer #5. Yea make sure you read the rules. Last contest someone had their entry disqualified cause they didn't read.

4. Shoop contest time. See original post for details.

5. Shoop contest time. See original post for details.

Ok, now that all that is cleared up it's time to start talking smack.

All you other shoopers, your Momma.

I would type "your momma" but I am just gonna whisper it in her ear right now instead. :p

If it's unclear, you gotta ask. We can't have you recording yourself singing your national anthem & then wondering why you weren't added to teh set list.

haha that's funny. I can actually see one of these knuckleheads doing that.

Last season

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/vote-✌️international-shoop-league✌️-voting-thread-season-5-round-1.3723915/

Proud to have landed in the 3rd spot for my first contest in ISL Season 5. No mercy in this one. Aiming for the number 1 spot even if it means crushing all you cans. jk

You did incredibly well last season!!

Last edited:
UFC 232 has Jon Jones... Should be interesting.

200w.gif

I'll PM you my singing just so you know what you could of been up against if it was allowed.

Should strike some fear in your heart. Or break your windows and mirrors. Either way, I win.
This is insider information... so please don't repeat it... but your vocal skills are the only reason that rule exists.

<Kobe213>

I would post things, but I’m on time out for discussing handjobs and period blood in other threads.

Some SJW probably got offended and rattled me out.

This is insider information... so please don't repeat it... but your vocal skills are the only reason that rule exists.

<Kobe213>

I was insider your momma. I took it too far, it's too early in the comp to go there. I'd like to take this time to apologize for absolutley fookin nuttin.

0OTwUU2.png

Back