Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

Dam bro, even I've started on something. I'll hopefully finish it tomorrow. I hope you find some inspiration soon.

The hardest part is finding something to work on. Good luck:

giphy.gif
It'll come. I usually start with something random and go from there. Good luck with yours too

I couldn't even tell that was Photoshopped until i looked in the mirror and saw you made the hair darker.
matches up perfectly in the reflection too, I took a shortcut when I made this shoop

CR-866629-34f9f22b56f44026820b7e3a0869adaa-racismo.jpg

and only now I realise I could've cut the front of Magny's face off in the reflection

Last edited:
I couldn't even tell that was Photoshopped until i looked in the mirror and saw you made the hair darker.
Dealing with the mirror is way beyond my current abilities.

I usually start scrolling random gifs on google and than bang - another competition in my pocket!

Finally started working on something. Taking a break right now

This gunna be good

giphy.gif

I've added these much coveted teacher's pet stars to my second place belt. The awards keep on coming, and I'm just getting started. Soon I'll be gunning for the TV champ belt, but one thing at a time.
drizz-png.485307

You forgot your 7th place medal. I gotta show u guys how to attach images so they show up in quotes. I manually added your image to this one. (quote this post and the image below will show up in it)

ottowa-guy-jpg.485801

Attachments

• ottowa-guy.jpg
    ottowa-guy.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 123
matches up perfectly in the reflection too, I took a shortcut when I made this shoop
CR-866629-34f9f22b56f44026820b7e3a0869adaa-racismo.jpg

and only now I realise I could've cut the front of Magny's face off in the reflection

Hard to get that reflection right without using another head and body. But just putting it there is a nice touch for sure. My only suggestion is to make the shirt in the reflection a light brown to match the original - if it's even worth it. Reflections can be challenging because you sometimes have to use "the other side" of the image that may not be view-able. It's challenging when doing reflections for the under side of a car for example. Stuff like that takes time and it can take a LOT of time.

But to be honest, I didn't even notice the reflection was off till you said "I took a shortcut" (assuming that's the shortcut you are talking about). Not like we pixel peep on these shoops. :D

Finally started working on something. Taking a break right now

This gunna be good

giphy.gif
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with. So much win in these contests!

I should have mine finished today, if not tomorrow at the latest, I changed a few things after the fight.

I should have mine finished today, if not tomorrow at the latest, I changed a few things after the fight.

Take yer time... but work like a mad man. You still have a lot of time left.

@Buff are you working on yours or do you have 6 hookers on your lap right now?

Last edited:
Back