Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

The Walker shoop thread delivered beyond all expectations. Great templates!

@Double Dragon

I am ready to get smeeshed.

Edit there was a gif in there that didn't show. crap

TITO-3.gif
oh, man that is awesome, Dos Dragons! Cheers.
RepulsiveOptimalAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

Now that I am done with my UFC 231 shoop, I just got started on my 232 shoop. Yeah I'm taking a huge leap of faith to assume I'll make the second round, but I'll be on the road visiting family and definitely won't have much time to shoop around 232.

What could possibly go wrong?

Now that I am done with my UFC 231 shoop, I just got started on my 232 shoop. Yeah I'm taking a huge leap of faith to assume I'll make the second round, but I'll be on the road visiting family and definitely won't have much time to shoop around 232.

What could possibly go wrong?
You lucky bastard. I still haven't found any inspiration for a shoop yet.

You lucky bastard. I still haven't found any inspiration for a shoop yet.

Phew, I thought it was just me.

I had something I was working on but another poster used it in a shoop I just saw, so I scrapped it for now.

I've been going through tons of stuff but nothing has stood out to me yet, hoping for something epic to happen so I can find some inspiration.

Phew, I thought it was just me.

I had something I was working on but another poster used it in a shoop I just saw, so I scrapped it for now.

I've been going through tons of stuff but nothing has stood out to me yet, hoping for something epic to happen so I can find some inspiration.
There is still time. The fights are on saturday and we have 3 days after the fights before we have to submit our shoops. Something should come up eventually.

There is still time. The fights are on saturday and we have 3 days after the fights before we have to submit our shoops. Something should come up eventually.
I think that doing it in advance helps you go outside the box, but it’s a risky proposition if a fighter pulls out or you bet on the wrong guy winning. When something inspirational does happen on fight night, you know that many other shoopers will use that so it’s hard to stand out. I went with Lando last time as I figured that the Popeyes and hot balls theme would already be covered.

All this to say that i am fooked if my guy doesn”t win tomorrow! My 232 idea is good no matter who wins, so I’m covered.

Back