ISL Season 4 - Announcements and updates here

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
• First and foremost, you are responsible for knowing the rules at all times. No excuses.
• Shoops must relate to their perspective UFC event.
• One entry per person.
• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including the NGS. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.
• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.
• Do not post your images anywhere before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.
• All entries will be sent to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your username and “ISL Entry” in the title. Do not send a P.M. with "Yo" or anything else. Your entry may get lost in a sea of PM's.
• You can start early, but the deadline for entries is 36 hours after Main Card start time. For UFC 204:
10PM EST - 7PM PST Tuesday, October 11th 2016 (72 hours after UFC 204 Main Card start time)
• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.
• One vote per person.
• See the first rule.

Round 2 is for The Ultimate Fighter Latin America 3 Finale: dos Anjos vs. Ferguson Nov 5, 2016

204-promo-gif_zps7anzuscl.gif

Drum roll please... It's here! The moment you all have been waiting for. ISL Season 4 is upon us!!!!!! Presented by @Chuck and @bigwaverider For those that are new, ISL is the International Shoop League Photoshop contest that focuses on MMA gif making.

Post in this thread to sign up, and tag @bigwaverider so I get a notification. First 15 entrants will compete. Do not just post one word or cryptic responses. Do not just post a gif. Do not just post "In", "I'm down" or just an "IN" gif. Make it perfectly clear, in normal English that a simple islander can understand, that you want to enter. "I would like to sign up" or something along those lines is good.

Prizes thus far are @Meduza $50, @TigerUpperKut $35, @Verace $20, @bigwaverider $20, @Jehannum $10. More donations are welcome.

This season will be shorter so that we can have Shooper Bowl for UFC 205. There will be 2 qualifying rounds with everyone competing vs eachother. The two with the most total votes from the 2 qualifying rounds combined will advance to Shooper Bowl at UFC 205. Shoops will pertain to their perspective events. Entry submission deadline is 3 days after main even start time for each event. The events will be:

Round 1:
UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 Oct 8, 2016 Manchester Arena Manchester, England, U.K.

THIS EVENT WAS CANCELLED BY THE UFC!!!
UFC Fight Night: Lamas vs. Penn Oct 15, 2016 Mall of Asia Arena Pasay, Philippines

Round 2:
The Ultimate Fighter Latin America 3 Finale: dos Anjos vs. Ferguson Nov 5, 2016 Arena Ciudad de México Mexico City, Mexico

SHOOPER BOWL:
UFC 205: Alvarez vs. McGregor Nov 12, 2016 Madison Square Garden New York City, New York, U.S

Contestants:
1. @Chuck
2. @bigwaverider
3. @Empty Emp
4. @Cowboy Cerroliveira
5. @Giblert
6. @Total Immortal
7. @thefaintjoy
8. @GeoffJeff
9. @ookii
10. @HobGoblin

Last edited:
Which one of you sonsa'bich's is finishing second?

Is ISL a terrorist MMA org? Because that would be must-see tv....

I would like to participate!

------------------------------------------------
Small tangent: @Homeless Infant I know your AV is nostalgic or whatever...but it's an eyesore. Try this. Your idol Randa Markos with an actual homeless infant. #bored

HomelessRandawithHomelessInfant_zpsbvlfw4t6.png

Will this season of ISL include gifs or just single images?

Damn I am convinced Shoopers don't read. Does that mean you are entering?
I am not, my hat has been retrieved from the ring. I'd like to see someone else get the spot instead, @Buff and I can watch and laugh vicariously while we shoop on our phones. Although I'm not speaking for buff, just for cell shoopers.

Oh wait, this is ISL.

I am out. Not in the majors yet, would rather someone more devoted get the spot.

You should enter G....It's a short season....couple of kick ass shoops in a row could win the thing!

I'm not entering ;)

Trouble maker!!

I would like to participate!

------------------------------------------------
Small tangent: @Homeless Infant I know your AV is nostalgic or whatever...but it's an eyesore. Try this. Your idol Randa Markos with an actual homeless infant. #bored

HomelessRandawithHomelessInfant_zpsbvlfw4t6.png

You are entered brah.

Will this season of ISL include gifs or just single images?

ISL's main focus is gifs. NGS is non gif.

You should enter G....It's a short season....couple of kick ass shoops in a row could win the thing!
OK. @bigwaverider I am in the ISL.

And thanks Chuck, I'd like to this the right idea can trump smoothness/professional work if done right, I keep forgetting that.

I wish Emp would be more confident.

Back