Isis/syria/iraq thread | Page 68

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by whougonnacall, Jun 16, 2016.

1. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Lol None of your predictions came true
    You talked of a divided iraq leaving isis territory and pushing all sunnis out towards it...howd that prediction work out for you?
    You talked of shia militas taking mosul....they went crying after being soundly beaten to the very u.s airforce they shout they will destroy someday
    You said dont reach out to the sunni population (against counter insurgency 101 i might add ) and their tribes and members of the elite iraqi forces etc have been a key component of sucess
    You said dont detoxify the political scene ..fuck all sunnis and kurds was your stance....that was both retarded and never gonna happen !

And when whupped all you can do is say im pro isis yet my posts are anti isis , a soft strawman at best

Iv predicted 3 times the regime would fall without foriegn help and 3 times its needed large intervention (hez then iran then russia)
    I still hold long term its dead .....neither u nor i can say right in that yet

-aah yes your alternative history on how isis started
    Please post it again for us all
    Im asking seriously ....please let everyome see your own alternative view on their rise, the one that has no syrian war or malaki goverment influence..... go ahead we are waiting

-lol you were the one disparaging iraqis fighting forces saying the shia militas were the shit...in reality their numbers were needed in a time of crisis now they have shown in a straight up fight they suck and suck hard....to see them scream how theyl crush the u.s someday then watch them beg for u.s aircover was hilarious !
    The kurds have shown themselves to be the most consistantly solid fighters there

2. Sauron Red Belt

Sauron
    You need to take your medication. You sound seriously unhinged with your wild rambling, emotional outbursts and alternate reality where you can just make shit up. Then again that's what you do in all of your terrible "status updates".

I was right and you were (are) wrong on every issue. Deal with it. Cry deep long tears if you have to. Your side lost. Take your jihadists sympathies elsewhere.

3. Undying Poster The Sherdog of Damascus

Undying Poster
    Whatever happened to our insane Kurdish nationalist?

4. KOQ24 Silver Belt

KOQ24
    Erdogan bodied him............

Undying Poster likes this.
  5. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Lol i sound unhinged ...im vanilla compared to your lil ethnic cleansing
    Ideas...cry more about your fantasy not becomming reality

6. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Back to updates
    -waer deal reached ,1.5k will move oit per week and all rebels leave with arms ..similar to most deals except
    600-1000 russian(prob chechen) militarypolice will patrol area to maintain deal/peace

-twin bombs close to assads palace,ministry of justice (ironic name) hit dozens injured reported so far

7. Stoic1 Patriot

Stoic1
    Watching Iraq take back Mosul today. FFS how many times does it need to be taken? There can't be much left. I was there in 2008 and it was half destroyed.

8. KantoTerror Red Belt

KantoTerror
    That's because they were never trained for all out warfare where you need infantry, armor and air...what they're led to believe is riding a piece of metal with a cannon and a machine gun is indestructible....like in the movies.

GhostZ06 likes this.
  9. Sauron Red Belt

Sauron
    You're pure fruitcake, my deluded friend.

And lol at ethnic clensing. You construct strawmen like you construct alternative realities.

The things I wanted are coming true. Meanwhile, your jihadist pet project failed in both Iraq and Syria. I don't have to cry about anything. If anything i'm pleasantly surprised by the progress being made in both Iraq and Syria.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  10. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Whatever

11. RIPWarrior Brown Belt

RIPWarrior
    Barricades? Nothing a jihadi bulldozer can't handle.

2:15

GhostZ06 likes this.
  12. Orgasmo Black Belt

Orgasmo
    Funny enough, whatever is how much the general public care when your Al-Qaeda friends, oops I mean moderate rebels, get blown to bits in Idilb.

13. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Look just ask him out, he might say yes ! U dont have to help him troll online .....if its meant to be its meant to be
    And theres always roofies

14. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Well its at least a comfort to see them actualy use barriers now

15. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    -case vs regime builds as talk of a nuremberg style framework being created by un

-israel strikes multiple targets in syria
    Regime tried to retaliate with ground to air missles none sucessful ...one even intercepted by israels 'arrow' system

-sdf say raqqua now cut off.....time to take isis capital!
    Bad news is rumours of isis leaders and familes fleeing to deir el zour....i predict a big push to break regime allied militas and allied tribes there to create new captal

-300 tribal heads meet to form new rebel front to fight isis regime and....kurds! In aleppo, hasaka,deir el zour and raqqua
    Bad timing as the kurds are kinda crucial to a push on raqqua

-1000 us troops arrive in kuwait to assist with push on isis.....thats a lotta boots for a no boots on ground policy

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  16. Orgasmo Black Belt

Orgasmo
    If I ever need advice on rape, I will be sure to consult your Al-Qaeda buddies. Everybody knows your one and only gimmick of cheerleading for your "moderate" jihadists here. You are as funny as your Sunni brethrens.

17. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Or your buddy assad the guy whos militas are doing the bulk of them

18. Sauron Red Belt

Sauron
    funny how there's no update from you about the US bombing that mosque and killing 46 people.

19. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Was just about to add that ..seems trumps looser rules of engagement may not be a good thing
    It asks questions of the u.s military when theres over 300 civilians in a place of worship what sort of idiot decides that a target of any rank other than baghdaddi himself is worth the risk?

Side note
    Why didnt u add it then if ur so keen to contribute more than the same old back and forth arguments?

20. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    -rebels in damascus launch suprise assault .....still unclear on how much territory regime lost

-isis cut regime.supply line to aleppo while attacking in east hama

-biggest story being israel statememt on recent airstrikes , says if regime try and use aa systems again they will destroy them too
    Seems putins meeting with israeli pm resulted in open season on hezbollah

Rozko likes this.