International Isis/syria/iraq thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-lol. My predictions came true. It is you with the delusions of a rebel victory.
Iraq will beat ISIS soon.
Assad took Aleppo, and with each passing victory more troops are freed up for other areas.
You continue to post what can only be described as the kind of propaganda that is found more commonly on "soft-ISIS" twitter accounts.

-You are such a bitter troll.
We all know why ISIS started in Iraq, and now they're getting their just deserts. Power corrupts. No amount amount of sunni victimhood narrative is going to change that.

-Yes, the Iraqi's - officially (in some stated, and non stated capacities) and non-officially (PMU). When they help in Deiz Ezzor then the end-game for ISIS will start to come into view. Like it or not but they are not friends of the rebels in Syria. That should be abundantly clear to you. A country like Iraq is never going to cosy up to sunni-jihadists who they've lost so many lives to themselves.
Your reflexive single quoting of Iraqi's is very much in-line with the GCC agenda of de-legitimisation of the Iraqi state i.e. shia's aren't loyal to Iraq. That time is over, my butt hurt little friend.

I wouldn't get on your high horse about disparaging the Iraqi armed forces - considering you spent 80% of your time reporting on how useless they are, and borderline celebrating ISIS advancements. You may have changed your tune now, but it was me, long before fallujah, ramadi, tikrit, jurf etc, who said that the Iraqi's will turn this around and roll back ISIS. The kurds were always dependent on US and Iranian assistance. As a fighting force they are no better than any other group.
Lol None of your predictions came true
You talked of a divided iraq leaving isis territory and pushing all sunnis out towards it...howd that prediction work out for you?
You talked of shia militas taking mosul....they went crying after being soundly beaten to the very u.s airforce they shout they will destroy someday
You said dont reach out to the sunni population (against counter insurgency 101 i might add ) and their tribes and members of the elite iraqi forces etc have been a key component of sucess
You said dont detoxify the political scene ..fuck all sunnis and kurds was your stance....that was both retarded and never gonna happen !

And when whupped all you can do is say im pro isis yet my posts are anti isis , a soft strawman at best

Iv predicted 3 times the regime would fall without foriegn help and 3 times its needed large intervention (hez then iran then russia)
I still hold long term its dead .....neither u nor i can say right in that yet

-aah yes your alternative history on how isis started
Please post it again for us all
Im asking seriously ....please let everyome see your own alternative view on their rise, the one that has no syrian war or malaki goverment influence..... go ahead we are waiting

-lol you were the one disparaging iraqis fighting forces saying the shia militas were the shit...in reality their numbers were needed in a time of crisis now they have shown in a straight up fight they suck and suck hard....to see them scream how theyl crush the u.s someday then watch them beg for u.s aircover was hilarious !
The kurds have shown themselves to be the most consistantly solid fighters there

You need to take your medication. You sound seriously unhinged with your wild rambling, emotional outbursts and alternate reality where you can just make shit up. Then again that's what you do in all of your terrible "status updates".

I was right and you were (are) wrong on every issue. Deal with it. Cry deep long tears if you have to. Your side lost. Take your jihadists sympathies elsewhere.

You need to take your medication. You sound seriously unhinged with your wild rambling, emotional outbursts and alternate reality where you can just make shit up. Then again that's what you do in all of your terrible "status updates".

I was right and you were (are) wrong on every issue. Deal with it. Cry deep long tears if you have to. Your side lost. Take your jihadists sympathies elsewhere.
Lol i sound unhinged ...im vanilla compared to your lil ethnic cleansing
Ideas...cry more about your fantasy not becomming reality

Back to updates
-waer deal reached ,1.5k will move oit per week and all rebels leave with arms ..similar to most deals except
600-1000 russian(prob chechen) militarypolice will patrol area to maintain deal/peace

-twin bombs close to assads palace,ministry of justice (ironic name) hit dozens injured reported so far

Watching Iraq take back Mosul today. FFS how many times does it need to be taken? There can't be much left. I was there in 2008 and it was half destroyed.

they also still haven't figured out that you need infantry to work with tanks which has been a basic since WW2
That's because they were never trained for all out warfare where you need infantry, armor and air...what they're led to believe is riding a piece of metal with a cannon and a machine gun is indestructible....like in the movies.

Lol i sound unhinged ...im vanilla compared to your lil ethnic cleansing
Ideas...cry more about your fantasy not becomming reality

You're pure fruitcake, my deluded friend.

And lol at ethnic clensing. You construct strawmen like you construct alternative realities.

The things I wanted are coming true. Meanwhile, your jihadist pet project failed in both Iraq and Syria. I don't have to cry about anything. If anything i'm pleasantly surprised by the progress being made in both Iraq and Syria.

Last edited:
You're pure fruitcake, my deluded friend.

And lol at ethnic clensing. You construct strawmen like you construct alternative realities.

The things I wanted are coming true. Meanwhile, your jihadist pet project failed in both Iraq and Syria. I don't have to cry about anything. If anything i'm pleasantly surprised by the progress being made in both Iraq and Syria.
Whatever

Funny enough, whatever is how much the general public care when your Al-Qaeda friends, oops I mean moderate rebels, get blown to bits in Idilb.
Look just ask him out, he might say yes ! U dont have to help him troll online .....if its meant to be its meant to be
And theres always roofies

-case vs regime builds as talk of a nuremberg style framework being created by un

-israel strikes multiple targets in syria
Regime tried to retaliate with ground to air missles none sucessful ...one even intercepted by israels 'arrow' system

-sdf say raqqua now cut off.....time to take isis capital!
Bad news is rumours of isis leaders and familes fleeing to deir el zour....i predict a big push to break regime allied militas and allied tribes there to create new captal

-300 tribal heads meet to form new rebel front to fight isis regime and....kurds! In aleppo, hasaka,deir el zour and raqqua
Bad timing as the kurds are kinda crucial to a push on raqqua

-1000 us troops arrive in kuwait to assist with push on isis.....thats a lotta boots for a no boots on ground policy

Last edited:
Look just ask him out, he might say yes ! U dont have to help him troll online .....if its meant to be its meant to be
And theres always roofies
If I ever need advice on rape, I will be sure to consult your Al-Qaeda buddies. Everybody knows your one and only gimmick of cheerleading for your "moderate" jihadists here. You are as funny as your Sunni brethrens.

If I ever need advice on rape, I will be sure to consult your Al-Qaeda buddies. Everybody knows your one and only gimmick of cheerleading for your "moderate" jihadists here. You are as funny as your Sunni brethrens.
Or your buddy assad the guy whos militas are doing the bulk of them

funny how there's no update from you about the US bombing that mosque and killing 46 people.

funny how there's no update from you about the US bombing that mosque and killing 46 people.
Was just about to add that ..seems trumps looser rules of engagement may not be a good thing
It asks questions of the u.s military when theres over 300 civilians in a place of worship what sort of idiot decides that a target of any rank other than baghdaddi himself is worth the risk?

Side note
Why didnt u add it then if ur so keen to contribute more than the same old back and forth arguments?

-rebels in damascus launch suprise assault .....still unclear on how much territory regime lost

-isis cut regime.supply line to aleppo while attacking in east hama

-biggest story being israel statememt on recent airstrikes , says if regime try and use aa systems again they will destroy them too
Seems putins meeting with israeli pm resulted in open season on hezbollah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back