International Isis/syria/iraq thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a report today about a 4 yr old girl who they beheaded and put her mother's hands in her blood.

3 others crucified in the last couple of days.

Sorry no links, tired of this.

The SAA said fuck it and left Raqqa province today, they didn't lose many men or equipment but because of the fact that they are on a long salient with few places to reinforce in the middle of a desert and ISIS was counter attacking they pulled out before they had a chance to get cut off. It was a stupid offensive and it didn't pan out. The SDF on the other hand repelled a huge ISIS counter attack near Manbij, killed at least 40 ISIS members and captured a decent amount of weapons.
Yeah I don't know why the Syrian army attacked Raqqa when they still have tons of rebels to deal with in Aleppo and Latakia. It was extending their line for very little gain, and stretching their already thin manpower.

Yeah I don't know why the Syrian army attacked Raqqa when they still have tons of rebels to deal with in Aleppo and Latakia. It was extending their line for very little gain, and stretching their already thin manpower.
Their was some vague talk about trying to link up with the Tiger forces in east Aleppo from Tabqa to prevent the SDF from taking all of Northern Aleppo but it was never clear. Either way neither group lost very much, it was basically a field trip into the desert with guns.

Ok
- isis display massive gains from saa retreat
Meanwhile palestinian and lebanese militas helicoptered in to try and stem isis gains in deir ez zour

-51 state dept officals break rank and send memo that assad govement should be air striked in response to continued ceasefire violations
White house rebuffs

-despite losing men and ground almost everywhere isis release propaganda footage of repairing raqqua deir ez zour highway......gotta love those priorities

-horrific footage still pours in from russias air campign of incendaries on aleppo

SAA "Raqqa campaign" ended in a disaster faster than I expected. Just as I said it was a retarded move. And they keep doing it over and over and over again.

In Iraq officials as expected have been vastly exaggerating gains in Fallujah.

SAA "Raqqa campaign" ended in a disaster faster than I expected. Just as I said it was a retarded move. And they keep doing it over and over and over again.

In Iraq officials as expected have been vastly exaggerating gains in Fallujah.
They haven't capture 90% of the city like they claim but ISIS is down to pretty much just 1 district in Northern Fallujah at the moment so it's not like Iraq is losing or anything, they just jump the gun by announcing that they've retaken a city when they capture the city center, they did the same thing in Ramadi.

Putin again providing night time illumination to areas suffering from lack of lighting.

Somewhat questionable use of sensor fuzed munitions.

The SDF has taken several key points in Manbij, ISIS' first line of defense has been broken, the rest of the city is now threatened.

Facts:

Radical Muslims constitute less than 0.1 % of all Muslims

Isis is constituted of thugs/criminals and disenfranchised youth to the failed states they are in perpetuated by several US invasions in the Middle east

ISIS is killing mostly other Muslims. Not Americans, or other nations. But moderate Muslims.

If you paint moderate Muslims with the same brush, ISIS wins. We need to help moderate Muslims who are fighting ISIS in the front lines.

Marginalizing moderate Muslims at home who help is us a HUGE mistake. FOX news is entertainment, not a legitimate news source. Don't be fooled.

I'll start speaking out for "moderate" Muslims when "moderate" Muslims start trying to stop the radicals. They are not.

And why do the normal Muslims seem to agree with the radicals?

There is now talk of a large offensive on Aleppo coming from the government, fighting is currently inside the Layramoun district.

Current situation in Fallujah, ISIS is nearly gone.

God bless we have such magnificent partners.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/27/w...black-market-officials-say.html?smid=tw-share

AMMAN, Jordan — Weapons shipped into Jordan by the Central Intelligence Agency and Saudi Arabia intended for Syrian rebels have been systematically stolen by Jordanian intelligence operatives and sold to arms merchants on the black market, according to American and Jordanian officials.

Some of the stolen weapons were used in a shooting in November that killed two Americans and three others at a police training facility in Amman, F.B.I. officials believe after months of investigating the attack, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Been enjoying watching ISIS getting their asses kicked ... again.

Iraqi forces just retook the last ISIS stronghold in Fallujah.

Jaish al-Islam's captured SA-8 appears to be back in action, claiming to have shot down a helicopter in eastern Ghouta.

The New Syrian Army is attacking Bukamal in Deir Ezzor, they've reportedly taken one district so far. On the Iraqi side of the border Sunni Tribal fighters are staging hit and run attacks near Al Qaim to prevent reinforcements from crossing over into Bukamal.

Mixed messages as hezbolah pledhe more fighters to the grinder whereas russia poirs cold water on any talk of them backing a major push on aleppo

Rebels begin counter push os latkia and south aleppo.
..now close to reversing almost all russian gains

Oryx blog (excellent for military breakdowns ) has written great piece on failed regime push for raqqua

New Syrian Army attack at Al Bukamal appears to have ended in disaster, IS claims to have killed 40 and captured 15 totalling about fifth of their forces. I dont know whos idea was it to drop them in middle of desert with no air support. Captured spoils:

CmH4uTjUsAA83Es.jpg

CmH4vUbVEAQqiKf.jpg

CmIffq6WgAAoRr_.jpg

CmIfhJzWMAArxba.jpg

New Syrian Army attack at Al Bukamal appears to have ended in disaster, IS claims to have killed 40 and captured 15 totalling about fifth of their forces. I dont know whos idea was it to drop them in middle of desert with no air support. Captured spoils:

CmH4uTjUsAA83Es.jpg

CmH4vUbVEAQqiKf.jpg

CmIffq6WgAAoRr_.jpg

CmIfhJzWMAArxba.jpg
Reading online twitter feeds about it now
Apparently i.s police is sweeping up anti isis civilian sleeper cells who exposed themselves to assist the operation :(
Depressingly badly handled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back