ISIS, Iraq, Syria

Regime making steady progress in the Syrian desert as they push towards the Euphrates river valley.

DHLiLYMXoAA_MCv.jpg

Storming IS positions eastern Homs.

Rebels in northern Aleppo using French SNEB air to ground rockets from a makeshift launcher to target regime positions.

Last edited:
Alert Greenpeace, IS affiliate cuts down a polytheistic tree.

RUAF strike destroys IS SVBIED and other vehicles in support of regime forces in pushing eastwards in eastern Homs. They appear to have switched on to using PGM's lately instead of just dropping dumb free fall bombs.

RuAF airstrikes on IS convoy in western Deir ez Zor. Some vehicles clearly carrying munitions looking at the secondary explosions.

Damn couldnt find this ..props to videer for keeping it going!

So
-uk special forces to stop training of 'anti isis rebels'

-turkwy and iran discussing joint anti kurdish operations ..iran has had problems with its own kurdish armed rebels getting restless

-amazing report on opcw stuggles with regime
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1AX107

-u.s finishs meeting with most sheikhs in iraq..moat now all commited to isis destruction and prventing resurgance

-assad does yet another speech on how hes there to stay, regime gets boost as major gas refinery back to regime hands from isis. The plant i s in good operation as its been run by russian engineers in one of the regimes isis deals .http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/09...amic-state-controlled-gas-plant-in-syria/amp/

Ok fact check on post
-Cia provides very little weaponry to the few non kurd groups they are a supplier to
-the 'lions share ' of u.s aid has gone to kurdish groups like sdf currently taking raqqua

-hts core ie the formerly alqueda linked nursra is actualy largely self supplied , its only known foriegn supplier seems to be quatar

-there was one incident in deir el zour where we accidently bombed the other bad guys ie non isis bad guys and that pales in comparison to the enormous volume of strikes we have done to save the regime from.isis and allow the regime allies to retake areas (palmyra again for example)

We also struck some scumbags attacking the anti isis sdf forces and once cause they threatened u.s troops (aka suicide)

More like "alt facts"...

It's common knowledge USA was helping "moderates" in Syria upon Saudi/Israeli request.

Once they got exposed n it was pretty clear "moderates" weren't much different from al qaeda/is all of a sudden USA is "only" helping Kurds

More like "alt facts"...

It's common knowledge USA was helping "moderates" in Syria upon Saudi/Israeli request.

Once they got exposed n it was pretty clear "moderates" weren't much different from al qaeda/is all of a sudden USA is "only" helping Kurds

Nope facts .....the russian propaganda u post in between incoherent b.s is the 'alt facts'

By common knowledge u mean the same ''common knowledge'' that the iluminati run everything and 9/11 was planned by the same 'them' that shot jfk...using bigfoot. Lol

Nope facts .....the russian propaganda u post in between incoherent b.s is the 'alt facts'

By common knowledge u mean the same ''common knowledge'' that the iluminati run everything and 9/11 was planned by the same 'them' that shot jfk...using bigfoot. Lol
and you sell turkish sources as facts? lol. pretty embarrassing.

Iraqi PMU bois using Iranian Shahed 129 drones (same ones that have been shot down by coalition forces on few occasions) in Syria.

we know exactly where the enemy is yet we dont do shit to take them out. Patton would call our military leadership a bunch of pussies.

As a college history major, that is literally what I believe Patton would say.

Lebanese army launched a joint operation with Hezbollah to drive out militants from the Lebanese-Syrian border region near town of Arsal which has been ongoing for few days now.

East meets west in a M113 mated with a ZU-23-2.

Afghan shia militia Fatemiyoun division in the (second) battle for Palmyra.

Not being an Israeli and American puppet is the greatest crime you can commit as a dictator. See Saudi Arabia for good behavior.

I give you a like but I cant, BECAUSE I HAVE AN INFRACTION ! ! ! !

Lebanese army launched a joint operation with Hezbollah to drive out militants from the Lebanese-Syrian border region near town of Arsal which has been ongoing for few days now.

East meets west in a M113 mated with a ZU-23-2.

Lebanese army is a limp dick organization with incompetent leadership, outdated equipment and plagued by corruption throughout its ranks. I guarantee you that Hezbollah is acting as the assault troops while the Lebanese troops are just there to occupy ground after. If the trend continues, Hezbollah will be the de facto expeditionary force for Lebanon, except they're loyal only to its Shia leadership rather than the country itself.

i dont see how any of this is our (USA's) problem, other than killing those who are a threat to us

I think that I am even further then this now. I just want out of the ME.. Period. I don't care anymore who blows up whom for what ever stupid reason. Let them live their lives, eventually things will settle down. We just make deals with the victors and stop stirring up the hornets nest.

Lebanese army is a limp dick organization with incompetent leadership, outdated equipment and plagued by corruption throughout its ranks. I guarantee you that Hezbollah is acting as the assault troops while the Lebanese troops are just there to occupy ground after. If the trend continues, Hezbollah will be the de facto expeditionary force for Lebanon, except they're loyal only to its Shia leadership rather than the country itself.

Sounds like Iraq's strategy vs ISIS

Back