ISIS, Iraq, Syria

Iraqi helicopter vs alleged daeshbag swimming team.

- rebel infighting continues in idib
Hts reject arbitration and are pushing to seal border area ,anhar are bringing their best back from euphrates shield
Both sides have siffered large defections too (debate if hts still counts as hts anymore )

-u.s to push more hezbollah sanctions which will impact the conflict

- regime recieves boost as china considers 2 bil constructiion package

-eu presses ahead with war crimes trials against regime ....might need to capture some regime memebers for them to actualy mean something

-pro regime militas (hezbollah mainly)
As well as air force and elemnts of lebanese army begin camapign in arsal and surrounding mountain area

-hts and anahar al sham ceasefire deal reached

-it begins.....reports shia milias have given the sunni militas they fought alongside to take mosul from isis til 7 tommorow to get out or else!
Horrific stories emerging from mosul of mass torture and murders under isis and now ' revenge murders'
Twitter had talk of orphans being found under ruins eating raw meat to survive! ..hopefully untrue

-sdf push into raqqua (isis capital) on pause in light of heavy casulties ..prob gonna let u.s air soften up what remains before pushing again.

Iraqi forces were apparently given order 66 in the final days of the battle for the Mosul old city, kill everyone.

LOL if we do manage to get rid of Assad, there will just be another ISIS popping up in Aleppo or something, and we be back to square one.

Iraqi forces were apparently given order 66 in the final days of the battle for the Mosul old city, kill everyone.

Even the Younglings?

tumblr_inline_o1l3e0IpPd1sck31p_500.gif

Against who? Sunni militia fighting alongside them or everyone in the Old City?

Yes. They were told that everyone left in the last few areas of the old city were either ISIS fighters or ISIS fighters families so the order was handed down to spare no one.
Vae victis.

They chose this path themselves.

Other then children being caught up in this i have no sympathy for the "poor innocent" ISIS supporters.

Vae victis.

They chose this path themselves.

Other then children being caught up in this i have no sympathy for the "poor innocent" ISIS supporters.
Still a bad thing to do imo. I hope its not true. There are regular videos of Iraqi soldiers beating and/or killing 'ISIS supporters', but we don't know the truth about those they are abusing. I find it disturbing that its openly filmed and uploaded by soldiers. I might be wrong, but I hear that one of the main reasons ISIS recieved so much support from the population is that the post-Saddam Iraqi army massacared people. So extrajudicial killings and beatings is totally going to stem any future problems of this nature
<{CMPALM}>

Last edited:
Still a bad thing to do imo. I hope its not true. There are regular videos of Iraqi soldiers beating and/or killing 'ISIS supporters', but we don't know the truth about those they are abusing. I find it disturbing that its openly filmed and uploaded by soldiers. I might be wrong, but I hear that one of the main reasons ISIS recieved so much support from the population is that the post-Saddam Iraqi army massacared people. So extrajudicial killings and beatings is totally going to stem any future problems of this nature
<{CMPALM}>

They are going full Saddam on the Kurds.

The iraqis on Mosul.

Ah, i guess it could be construed on the Kurds being attacked. No, im pointing out that Iraqi government is going to commit mass murder.

Yeah its nuts the story emerging
Online saw one of acommander tell how he saw people comming down to the river dying of thirst....shot them all!

Big gains (in terms of land area) by regime forces as they push towards Deir ez Zor. Progress much slower in the actually usable tract of land along the Euphrates river valley.

DFweWDpXYAERw-C.jpg

Regime tank hit by IS ATGM/RPG/SPG filmed from the receiving end. Tank commander with open hatch appears to survive minus ruined clothing.

Since 2003, what do you guys think? Is this like thread version 1,327?

15 years and we are worse off in the ME today than we were then. #winning?

So
-much of syrias internet affected as russia reroutes fibre optic cables off coast..wonder of this wil affect stories comming out now
' 'Today hrw reported that.......nothing of interest happened ...comrades''

-infamous green buses may come to arsal on lebannon

-regime moving heavy armour frim deera to damscus...using peace process as way to focus on areas and overcome manpower isssues it seems

-kurds report raqqua well over 50% captured from isis now

-talk of turkeys long delayed/rumoired assualt on kurd regions north to start near aughust

But at least we got rid of Saddam!

Back