ISIS, Iraq, Syria

I recently read an article about how all the foreign ISIS fighters captured by the SDF are going to be executed with the silent approval of the home countries and recently saw in my YouTube feed videos about Shiite militias and how they executed ISIS fighters (and are morally equivalent to ISIS as a result)

I wonder why the media has not spoken up about this. It's a clear violation of human rights to murder without trial.

More of HTS vs IS. HTS with the BMP.

Note how IS misses with the RPG from almost point blank range against the BMP at 25 second mark.

I recently read an article about how all the foreign ISIS fighters captured by the SDF are going to be executed with the silent approval of the home countries and recently saw in my YouTube feed videos about Shiite militias and how they executed ISIS fighters (and are morally equivalent to ISIS as a result)

I wonder why the media has not spoken up about this. It's a clear violation of human rights to murder without trial.
Fuck em,

They wanted te be martyrs and get to paradise well they will be getting their wish soon enough.

-un names regime.behind sarin attack...russian veto of any co sequemces in 3..2..1
Days after tillerson again says u.s sees no future for assad regime...id say like statements on nk and iran recently u.s gov is juast barking here

-ypg seal of airpprt in iraq to prevent more hezbollah millita comming to renforce potential anti kurd offensives

-isis counter in deir and elsewhere as huge dust storm lessen air power impact.

- hts battling regime militas and isis remants in hama ....calling on the same other rebel groups it recently tried to destroy in area for more help.

-captured documents show allegedly russian reported deathtoll of 16 since syria action started closer to 200 , death of 2 'wagner' pmc mercs this week alone

-rumours general hassan, leader of regime/iranian tiger milita died/injured...lotta teenage consript boys backsides safe if true

Regime forces have captured al of Deir ez Zor.

Russians fire kalibrs yet again from a submarine (hits not shown, probably still lacking in the accuracy department) in the mediterranean and Tu-22M's bombs both targeting Al Bukamal in the border between Syria and Iraq.

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201711031727-hwxp.htm

And most importantly the Suleimani nasheed has resurfaced. Turn your heavy islamic boomboxes to 11!

https://www.shiatv.net/video/1898966717

<5>

<GinJuice>

<{JustBleed}>

Iraqi forces entered 3 km into Syria today and Syrian army forces entered Western Anbar today. They are coordinating an offensive on Al Bukamal.

At this point, Iraq and Syria may as well be called Greater Iran. Suleimani is coordinating the regional offensives between PMU, Syrian Army, Hezbollah and Iraqi Army. Saudi Arabia and Israel are not going to like the Shia Crescent in the next 2 years.

-iran says the syran based militas are going to raqqua!

-israel again bombs hezbollah in syria but also shells rebels attempting to break a siege along border as rebel offensive would require taking druze village.

-turky finishes building first of 8 planned bases in syria

-hts and iranian forces + ruaf going at it in south aleppo

Wow
-lebannanese pm.resigns sayingbiran will have him killed like his dad,says iran ruling me now ....huge m.e slight to u.s

-various buisnessmen and royals have assets seized by saudi crown prince ....3trillion or so siezed by the man seen as wanting to be more agressive in anti iranian activity in the m.e....well fuck hes just pocketed enough cash now to do just that!!!

America has turned a blind eye on the carnage we caused. Instead we focus on Trump's tweets, the Kardashians, and figure out who the Russians are hacking today.

Jesus, we completely destabilized much of the middle east and indirectly Europe.

so these are the rockets we are testing out there

Can you quess which side controls which in Jobar, Damascus?

DN5dYb_X4AAcV3t.jpg

so these are the rockets we are testing out there

Only question is why didnt anyone think of laser guidance kits of Hydras sooner?

Can you quess which side controls which in Jobar, Damascus?

DN5dYb_X4AAcV3t.jpg

Only question is why didnt anyone think of laser guidance kits of Hydras sooner?

i thought we already had since the US is overly obsessive with precision guided weapons

At this point, Iraq and Syria may as well be called Greater Iran. Suleimani is coordinating the regional offensives between PMU, Syrian Army, Hezbollah and Iraqi Army. Saudi Arabia and Israel are not going to like the Shia Crescent in the next 2 years.

And right on cue the Saudi's are hinting at war.
Riyadh-led coalition threatens Tehran with retaliation after rocket shot toward Saudi airport by Iran-backed Houthi rebels
https://www.timesofisrael.com/saudi-arabia-warns-iran-yemen-missile-attack-may-be-act-of-war/

Feels good man

Back