ISIS blows up historic Mosque, same one Al Baghdadi gava a sermon at

The Crusades were a response to Muslim aggresion against Christsendom.

Fair enough, but what about the sacking of Constantinople, Lithuanian crusades, persecution of pagans and the cultural genocide of Europe?

It was a stupid waste of your time and mine to post that. You're not convincing. You're not adding anything useful.
Go outside, away from your basement, and find a Muslim, say that shit, and report back, because I want to hear the wonderful result of your brilliant argumentation.
Its a completely serious question - They worship the guy as everything perfect and you don't see that as a problem? I think you're being obtuse.

I absolutely have no problem asking that of anyone because I don't respect the opinions of people who worship pedophiles and I wouldn't care at all what they had to cry about me being "Islamophobic" or "racist" or hateful or any of that shit. The guy was a murdering pedophile and these idiots created a religion to worship him. My question is why would any intelligent person stay tied to such a dogshit ideology and philosophy based on a fairy tale about a murdering pedophile?

Fair enough, but what about the sacking of Constantinople, Lithuanian crusades, persecution of pagans and the cultural genocide of Europe?
This is certainly relevant to today. We should discuss this every time a Muslim kills someone today. What about when the Jews killed Jesus? How about when Egyptians killed a Jew? What about when the Sumerians killed that other person? Why can't we bring Gilgamesh into the equation?

Little did ISIS know it was scheduled to be destroyed for the new Trump Mosul Tower anyways.

It was a stupid waste of your time and mine to post that. You're not convincing. You're not adding anything useful.
Go outside, away from your basement, and find a Muslim, say that shit, and report back, because I want to hear the wonderful result of your brilliant argumentation.
Go tell a muslim that and see what happens? Aren't you affirming his position

If a group of fucking Christian lunatics decided to go on a murder and destruction spree, I'd disassociate them from all the Christians who DON'T do that shit, so I don't see an issue.
The problem is RADICAL Islam, not ordinary Muslims.
But the crusades...

What about the fact you feel the need to bring up things that took place like 800 years?

Christians have evolved since then. Muslims have not.

Right becaus they aren't violent
Keep missing the point.
I'm an atheist, and anyone in my face saying that to me is saying "I dare you to knock my teeth down my throat" , and I will oblige.
It's an invitation to a fight, not a debate, as his tone wouldn't even be in question because you can't say what he proposes in a non inflammatory way. Which makes total sense given that it was DESIGNED to be inflammatory.

Keep missing the point.
I'm an atheist, and anyone in my face saying that to me is saying "I dare you to knock my teeth down my throat" , and I will oblige.
It's an invitation to a fight, not a debate, as his tone wouldn't even be in question because you can't say what he proposes in a non inflammatory way. Which makes total sense given that it was DESIGNED to be inflammatory.
It is a fact you imbecile.

Keep missing the point.

^Justifier of Islamic terrorism...of peace.

There's that tone
Yea, because I don't placate or sugar-coat pedophilia and the people who justify it. They should all be eradicated, and that includes the Catholic Church, NAMBLA, and any other sick disgusting organizations and ideologies that condone it.

Yea, because I don't placate or sugar-coat pedophilia and the people who justify it. They should all be eradicated, and that includes the Catholic Church, NAMBLA, and any other sick disgusting organizations and ideologies that condone it.
NAMBLA has love in it...besides the fact that you can't control if you look like Marlon Brando...

What about the fact you feel the need to bring up things that took place like 800 years?

Christians have evolved since then. Muslims have not.

I didn't bring up the crusades. That other guy did and crusaders were far from noble killing fellow Europeans, spreading a middle eastern religion and genociding European culture lol.

I didn't bring up the crusades. That other guy did and crusaders were far from noble killing fellow Europeans, spreading a middle eastern religion and genociding European culture lol.
I only saw your post. Whoever brings up the crusades has already lost their argument

Back