Ishii vs Schmiedeberg fight Oct 21.

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ishii's fight with Pride FC entrade theme and Cro Crop in his corner

Had no idea this fight was even happening. That should tell you how Ishii's career has went, props to him for continuing the grind though.

They jacked HBO boxing theme song at the end.

Thanks for sharing. After watching I think it’s fair to say:

“Well, that was technically an MMA fight.”

Ishii might win fans in Japan if he could beat someone like Baruto instead (or vice versa) by anything other than decision.
Ishii is not a finisher plus him vs barato could be one of the worst fights to make

These are the fights Ishii needs to take, for now anyway. He's a middle of the road fighter at this point.

Ishii is not a finisher plus him vs barato could be one of the worst fights to make

I know that, but if they can get Baruto to throw a fight with Cro Cop why not his protege too? There is an obvious last attempt to make Ishii a fan favorite by the Filipovic association. It is reminiscent of when Inoki was with the gold medal Olympian.

If Ishii could pull of a finish of Baruto or if Baruto could do the same of Ishii, it would be a step forward. Plus there is the judo verses sumo aspect that would be a part of the fight.

No offense but I don't see the point of using Aliakbari to bury Ishii. A fight between the two of them could be a stinker as well.

I know that, but if they can get Baruto to throw a fight with Cro Cop why not his protege too? There is an obvious last attempt to make Ishii a fan favorite by the Filipovic association. It is reminiscent of when Inoki was with the gold medal Olympian.

If Ishii could pull of a finish of Baruto or if Baruto could do the same of Ishii, it would be a step forward. Plus there is the judo verses sumo aspect that would be a part of the fight.

No offense but I don't see the point of using Aliakbari to bury Ishii. A fight between the two of them could be a stinker as well.
They can build Amir as the next best thing in hw beating an Olympic gold medalist in his home country. That's my view on this...

Ishii vs baruto will stink even worst lol

you're an idiot

Back