Ishii vs Lopez

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/56270-serbian-battle-championship-19

For the HW title At Serbian Battle Championship 19. Lopez is an old mad dog he just keeps fighting. Always wanted to see more of him on a bigger stage like Bellator.

Michel Pereira fights for the MW title. He likes to incorporate his Capoiera, from fights I have seen of his he is pretty tricky on the feet.

German HW Uger Ozkaplan is on the card also, 3-0 with 3 first round finishes in 2017.

And the ultimate can crusher Luis Rafael 32-1 is on the card lol

Good LW title fight also.

Wtf Luis Rafael opponents are horrible

This event is 150 km from my town. I'll go to this for sure

This event is 150 km from my town. I'll go to this for sure
Do it up man. I am assuming you are pretty familiar with the Serbs on this card? Main event guy has been around for a while went the distance with Lombard

Do it up man. I am assuming you are pretty familiar with the Serbs on this card? Main event guy has been around for a while went the distance with Lombard
Yeah, the only one I don't know is the 1-1 guy.

Yeah, the only one I don't know is the 1-1 guy.

Looks to be a good card. No doubt lots of finishes. Lopez is a fucking animal and those bare knuckle brawls he was in recently damn!! This dude will fight until he is like 55 watch lol

Lopez is a beast, nothing but respect for that warrior
Ishii can make it ugly though

Lopez is a beast, nothing but respect for that warrior
Ishii can make it ugly though
I concur, Ishii beat Rampage I thought, though it was not exciting I thought he pulled it out. Lopez is a badass man I always try to catch his fights

Ishii has a busy few weeks ahead.

1 December : MMA fight with Tony Lopez ( Serbia.)

9 December : Polaris 8 - Ishii vs Dan Strauss (Wales, UK).

14-16 Dec : IBJJF world no-gi Championship (California , USA)

47142556_2272415426136475_29158936699469824_n.jpg

Ishii again won by scissor choke in 1st round

47142556_2272415426136475_29158936699469824_n.jpg

Ishii again won by scissor choke in 1st round
Gotta be the only guy to have back to back leg scissor choke wins.

Crocop posted in Instagram "Ishii has been staring at the watch on the ring girls hand because he is a passionate collector of watches"
<45>

Gotta be the only guy to have back to back leg scissor choke wins.

Crocop posted in Instagram "Ishii has been staring at the watch on the ring girls hand because he is a passionate collector of watches"
<45>
Crocop is hilarious.

Crocop is hilarious.

He is. It's a shame translating Croatian to English is so damn impossible.

Cro Cop has been in numerous comedic shows in Croatia. Including one where famous people exchange their lives with regular people and so Cro Cop became a mailman.

I know a few people from his home village of Privlaka because my family on my dad's mom's side is from there and they all speak extremely positively of him. He still hangs out with his old friends and they still do stupid shit and pranks all the time even in their 40s.

Two scissor chokes in a row. Like stated above, it has to be a first.

Back