Ishe Smith vs J-rock Williams, Thompson vs Newman RBR

dude's lucky to have fmj in the crowd yelling instructions at him...can't go wrong there.

why doesn't newman use the jab more?....when he does, he makes good things happen for himself, but he's allowing thompson to out jab him.

a couple of lame, mild-mannered guys in there...

damn...it's hard watching a fight where it's boring AND the guys have limited ability...if you're low on skills at least make up for it with some aggression or something.

close first round...i gave it to williams due to his landing the harder shots.

damn...after hearing all that stuff about smith i feel kinda bad about the beating williams gone put on him tonight.

2-0 williams after two...they gonna stop it due to the cut, though.

3-0 williams after 3 rounds...williams lookin a slower....smith lookin feisty...

rd 5 for ishe...body punches starting to pay off....williams lookin slower and even a lil reluctant.

5-1 williams after 6...good fight! williams the younger, fresher guy, but smith is really testin him.

5-2 smith after 7...smith hurts williams!...williams in full retreat probably got saved by the ref.

6-2 williams after 8....smith has to drop him or stop him to win.

smith landing some low blows!...but he hurt j-rock in that round....beat the shit outta him towards the end of the round. 6-3 j-rock after 9

6-4 williams!....great last round!....great fight!....foty candidate!

ishe landed a lotta low blows...but he also landed a lotta combos. j-rock the bigger, younger, stronger, fresher man landed the harder shots...let's see what the judges say.

lopsided decision...i had it 96-94 wiliams but the judges had it much wider for williams.

Back