Is Woodley worse than Lima or Rory?

It’s gonna be awesome either way. Still not sure if I’m gonna order 220 or watch a great *FREE* Bellator card. Now that Rory/Lima isn’t the main event maybe i can catch it before the DC fight if it moves quickly

guys, if you really want, both are free and downloadable. just saying.

If Rory beats Lima he’s the last guy to best TWood, if Lima beats Rory he beat the guy who bested TWood... MMAth equation dictates he who beat him beats them...right???

Woodley beat Lawler, the man who convinced Rory it was a good idea to go to Bellator for easier pay days! Lawler basically retired Rory from competitive MMA!
Aksren beat Lima!

It’s gonna be awesome either way. Still not sure if I’m gonna order 220 or watch a great *FREE* Bellator card. Now that Rory/Lima isn’t the main event maybe i can catch it before the DC fight if it moves quickly
You know what the right answer is. Cut back this week on your lattes and beers, and save up 65 for Saturday night. It's gonna be stacked!
---Dana

"3 defenses"

One of them was a draw lol

"Draw"

b9472cb5a4bd04363d2b6c5d4d28fc53

stephen-thompson-ufc-2051.jpg

The winner of Rory and Lima have a better arugment to who is the best welterweight at the moment IMO.

The winner of Rory and Lima have a better arugment to who is the best welterweight at the moment IMO.
That’s what I’ve been saying “argumentative”, I honestly think TWooD would beat Rory 2018 if they fought now, but never Marquardt... You just can’t get brutally finished and let a mothrfugger skip away like Nate did... he prison emasculated Tyron, hard time shit.
tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

That’s H-Bomb v Bisping level soul taking

Last edited:
I see woodley as a simple fighter. Backpedalling into his threats, which are his strong right and TDs. In the meantime, fast and explosive enough - along with TDD skills - to avoid being taken down. He is nothing special (yet always dangerous) and his fights are boring, except if the challenger opens up for big trades.

IMO RDA can give woodley a long night.

I like watching this, Sherdog is conflicted, what will win out their dislike of Woodley or their dislike of fighters in the UFC ?.

I think Lima would beat woodly and we already saw how the Rory fight went it wasn't like a fluke knockout he just outclassed him.

That’s what I’ve been saying “argumentative”, I honestly think TWooD would beat Rory 2018 if they fought now, but never Marquardt... You just can’t get brutally finished and let a mothrfugger skip away like Nate did... he prison emasculated Tyron, hard time shit.
tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

That’s H-Bomb v Bisping level soul taking
That finish put the fear of pressuring in Tyron fucking scary although my favourite part of the combination was the elbow which this gif doesn't have.

That finish put the fear of pressuring in Tyron fucking scary although my favourite part of the combination was the elbow which this gif doesn't have.
Yep, I should of posted the full sequence, just love the part where he skips away... see gifs below he’s done it several times and it always makes me chuckle.
I know many on these forums don’t remember Marquardt when he was elite, but he had some vicious finishes to some legit fighters to his credit. I was always a fan because he reminded me of my big GI Joe doll from the 70’s when I was a kiddo, was a great fighter and he was usually exciting and would smash muther fuggers.

Here’s the full gif plus bonus KO’s... with skipping.

While I’m at it here are his top finishes, Nate was savage.

marquardt-ko-woodley-gif.gif

2vmj950.jpg

marquardt_27s_20spectactular_20finish_medium.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

903v5v.gif

Nate+Marquardt+Armbars+James+Te+Huna+UFC+Fight+Night+Auckland.gif

OffbeatBlindGroundhog.gif

ykqyd.gif

Renzo_27s_shoe_cleaner.gif

War Nate the Great...!!!

16324.2.jpg

jakks-nate-marquardt.jpg

I think I’m going to make this post into a tribute thread since he recently retired, see if I can troll the zero-defect SJW’s who will claim he was a cheat.

Back