Is wonderboy the most well rounded and skilled striker in mma history?

DenisDiamond

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Wonderboy = machida level counter striking + Whittaker level offensive level striking.
He Completely tool'd great striker like masvidal,Rory, Whittaker and good striker like Hendricks.
Other than Tj,no one can match wonderboy striking.sure you can say woodley but he got that takedown threat.
Edits:no roider

Last edited:
He can't effectively strike moving forward

Honestly, he's the best MMA adapted striker I've seen with my two eyes. Close second is prime Anderson, but Silva had a better ground game.

Even GSP agrees with my assessment....

Rumble is also in the conversation, based on sheer efficiency and brutal effectiveness.

He lacks leg kicks, so not the most complete, but i can agree with most skilled.

No! Or he would be the current WW champ man couldn't take out a standing target with it's back pinned against the cage, next question...

Anderson silva got dropped by sonnen, got beat by Chris weidman on feet and having hard time with rich franklin.
Call me when he tool'd strikers like Rory, masvidal and Whittaker
got tooled by Franklin, are you sure?

Prime Hendo can KO any top strikers today.

Silva is out of his prime the time the Chris disposed him.

I think he is the most dynamic striker in MMA. He uses his angles well. He CAN strike moving forward, and backwards, and left to right. He hops in and out striking at awkward angles, throwing his opponents off rythym. He DOES attack his opponents legs, thighs, mid section and head with his kicks.
I think he's faster and more explosive than Silva

Style make fight.every one has their nightmare matchup

Wonderbread don't have the style to be a champ he's a karate school fighter trying to be a mma fighter...

got tooled by Franklin, are you sure?

Prime Hendo can KO any top strikers today.

Silva is out of his prime the time the Chris disposed him.
Never said he got tool'd by franklin.hendo is a brawler.
And silva was not out of his prime when Chris destroyed him

Never said he got tool'd by franklin.hendo is a brawler.
And silva was not out of his prime when Chris destroyed him
He already is, it just happened that majority of his previous opponent are afraid to engage with him due to his "invinsible" striking.

But time passed him by.

Plenty of reasons to hate the guy but the answer is Conor, all day long.

The sport has never seen a big power, forward-moving, constantly pressuring, pinpoint accurate counter striker like McG. Watching the dude perform is like watching blood ballet.

He already is, it just happened that majority of his previous opponent are afraid to engage with him due to his "invinsible" striking.

But time passed him by.
Just stop.silva never fought and tool'd strikers like masvidal,Whittaker and Rory.
The best he beat is vitor who's off roid when he fought silva

Back