Is WME pronounced Wim-EE or each letter said?

such a poor actor LOL

Well, he has won 3 Golden Globes for best actor, has been nominated 4 times besides that, and has been nominated for Best Actor three times at the Oscars. Must be doing something right.

Well, he has won 3 Golden Globes for best actor, has been nominated 4 times besides that, and has been nominated for Best Actor three times at the Oscars. Must be doing something right.
giphy.gif

must that something necessarily be acting? he might be really good at having friends in Hollywood.

but hey if you like his acting, have fun. i just think he's not very good.

must that something necessarily be acting? he might be really good at having friends in Hollywood.

Wouldn't say I particularly like him - don't particularly dislike him either. But I do think he gets a bit more criticism for his acting skills than he deserves cuz he's a bit weird (and a scientologist).

Anyways, that was off topic, I'll keep my mouth shut regarding Tom Cruise from now on :D

Interesting. I used to pronounce ooh-sa-da. With U-S-A-D-A.

Wouldn't say I particularly like him - don't particularly dislike him either. But I do think he gets a bit more criticism for his acting skills than he deserves cuz he's a bit weird (and a scientologist).

Anyways, that was off topic, I'll keep my mouth shut regarding Tom Cruise from now on :D
i actually don't dislike him that much outside of his acting, but i'll keep my mouth shut too <Gordonhat>

He was good in Tropic Thunder

Back