Is Whittaker Maori?

Maori/Samoan on his mother's side and Caucasian on his Dad's side. Born in New Zealand but raised in Australia.

Little story.. I used to work with a guy from Tonga and he was 330 Ibs and I swear he never even ate a lot.. I know because we was away on work for 6 weeks living in dorm and the only food we had was cooked by the kitchen there, so we all ate basically the same foods and drinks.

Little did you realize that he wore the same clothes for 6 weeks because

5315486082_74d97519c0_b.jpg

On UFC countdown in the lead-up to his fight with Romero they showed a clip of him reaching out to Australian Aborigines youth to show himself as an example of what sports can do for them.

I don't remember if he directly identifies himself as Australian Aborigines or not but it seemed that there was an implication that he is of that ancestry.

I know he was born in New Zealand- so I don't know how that works out with the Australian Aborigines thing... maybe his parents immigrated from Australia to New Zealand and then moved back?

generally australian aboroginals and maoris are the same.

probabyl mexican, because all of the injuries

That neck tat always gets me. It looks so like a swastika from some angles.

His mother is Maori and his dads an Aussie.

Same, I saw a swastika first, which is ironic since the tattoo itself is in hebrew

New Zealand lost that game too haha, Tonga were the shit during that World Cup though.

They got robbed against England in the semi final
Btw Tonga sipi tau vs Samoa siva tau was incredible

Little story.. I used to work with a guy from Tonga and he was 330 Ibs and I swear he never even ate a lot.. I know because we was away on work for 6 weeks living in dorm and the only food we had was cooked by the kitchen there, so we all ate basically the same foods and drinks. They are really big people naturally. Got those elephant bones

GEnetics developed through century of paddling around the pacific on small kayak/boat and then landing and fighting on some island. Had to be big with stamina anf power. Not surprised they are great at rugby.

Back