is Westworld worth watching?

It probably is worth watching, however, it is wildly overrated imo. People put it up there w/ Game of Thrones/Sopranos, but it's more on par w/ American Horror Story.

It probably is worth watching, however, it is wildly overrated imo. People put it up there w/ Game of Thrones/Sopranos, but it's more on par w/ American Horror Story.

Oof, that's a bit low.

I put it on the same level as a prime "Homeland".

It's a good show, it can be a bit slow at times though. I bought on Blu-ray since my wife absolutely loves it.

BTW.. TWD is a show for sheep, phuck I hate that show.

Oof, that's a bit low.

I put it on the same level as a prime "Homeland".
Yeah, you're right. Production wise, it is a bit low. I was thinking about how AHS starts off with an interesting concept, lays out a good story in the first handful of episodes, then fizzles out. That's how I felt about Westworld, they started with a good concept, then just dragged it out.

yep fucking ridiculous shit robots in the old west with liam fucking mcpoyle! the timeline is all fucked in that show i wonder if the writers even wiki'd the old west before they wrote the show

You understand it's not actually set in the Old West, right?

Westworld S1 is one of the best seasons of TV ever, imo.

It started off really good and got worse with each episode imo. Not sure if s2 will be good

hell yes.. it's a hell of a lot better than the zombie shit that's been around the last few years..

this show really came together in episodes 6-10. I 'm glad I binge watched it on my On-Demand channel later. I quit watching it when it first aired during the second episode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back