Is vitor going to juice in the lyoto fight?

josh345

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My dad was saying how he thought vitor was going to juice because it's his last fight and KO lyoto. that got me thinking. Do you think he will? Will it make a difference in the fight even if he does juice ? Will he more than likely get caught by USADA if he does it? Discuss

Let’s hope so, for the sake of one last Vitor flurry.

My dad was saying how he thought vitor was going to juice because it's his last fight and KO lyoto. that got me thinking. Do you think he will? Will it make a difference in the fight even if he does juice ? Will he more than likely get caught by USADA if he does it? Discuss
to benefit in training camp from juicing he will have to avoid random testing, not as easy these days.

Would love to see a juiced up vitor one last time tho not gonna lie

He's going to drink Machida's piss.

I'm a Machida fan so if he beats Lyoto it means he juiced.

no .. He will simply Micro-dose .. Vitor needs a gallon of EPO to not gas in the first .. Expect to see a mid muscle Vitor ..

I hope so. Trtor was the goat. Still bitter at usada and dana for making him stop right before the weidman fight. Vitor went from 25 to 70 years old when they pulled the trt plug. Damn shame.

probably not Bellators honoured Usada Sanctions for Mir Vitor basically said he wanted over their when he thought his last fight was the end of contract contract called out Chael and Wanderlei....... Bellator is where Vitor will rise again

Machida KOs TRTor by front kick to the face
Old thread in the wasteland found by accident... but just wanted to say congrats - spot on with your prediction! :D

Back