Is Vitaly Minakov FINALLY a Free Agent?

Guys,

I have been on the Minakov wagon for a while. I recently read that FNG went utterly under, and released its higher-named fighters. Is this true? Furthermore, is Minakov fully done with his Bellator obligations? And if he is not, would the UFC be able to use his services outside the US? I do not know if the exclusivity contracts with Bellator are valid outside the US.

I think only 2 people know what the contract status is of him.

UFC HW division is easy meat for Minakov. He would embarrass guys like Ngannou and Stipe and the other part time fighters and old age pensioners in the division.

Cormier is awesome and would be a great fight and hard to call. But everyone else in UFC HW roster Minakov would beat
And if you went to Russian mma forums people will remind you that Minakov poked his opponent in the eye, landed a groin strike and was saved by the bell in the first round of his fight with Linderman. Plus, he won a 48-46 decision against Kongo (and if I'm not mistaken Minakov kicked Kongo in the groin multiple times), some here said that Velasquez wasn't looking good against Kongo too, but he won 30-27 decision.

UFC HW division is easy meat for Minakov. He would embarrass guys like Ngannou and Stipe and the other part time fighters and old age pensioners in the division.

Cormier is awesome and would be a great fight and hard to call. But everyone else in UFC HW roster Minakov would beat
Linderman almost ko minakov, stip,nganniu and other top 5 would ko him stiff

Well, he’s a Sambo guy. According to Sherdog, he sucks.

This guy smashed a top 5 UFC HW with ease.

Looking at the current HW division, he'd be top 3.
It was almost 5 years ago.
Like, look - Mcgregor was choked by Duffy in November of 2010 and in November of 2015 he was a interim UFC FW champ.
Plus Grishin and Sultanov submitted Volkov faster than Minakov TKO'ed him. Why no one creates threads about Sultanov?

It was almost 5 years ago.
Like, look - Mcgregor was choked by Duffy in November of 2010 and in November of 2015 he was a interim UFC FW champ.
Plus Grishin and Sultanov submitted Volkov faster than Minakov TKO'ed him. Why no one creates threads about Sultanov?
Because Sultanov is not a 20-0, 265 pound unit who dominates everyone he fights?

You ever seen the Vitalik fight? He's a monster.

This relativism is silly.

I'd pick Minakov even now vs Volkov, Volkov's TDD hasn't gotten much better.

Guys,

I have been on the Minakov wagon for a while. I recently read that FNG went utterly under, and released its higher-named fighters. Is this true? Furthermore, is Minakov fully done with his Bellator obligations? And if he is not, would the UFC be able to use his services outside the US? I do not know if the exclusivity contracts with Bellator are valid outside the US.
Been hoping he comes to the UFC for a while now.

And if you went to Russian mma forums people will remind you that Minakov poked his opponent in the eye, landed a groin strike and was saved by the bell in the first round of his fight with Linderman. Plus, he won a 48-46 decision against Kongo (and if I'm not mistaken Minakov kicked Kongo in the groin multiple times), some here said that Velasquez wasn't looking good against Kongo too, but he won 30-27 decision.

Kongo also kicked him in the nuts multiple times.

Kongo kicks everyone in the nuts.

Cain got rocked by Kongo multiple times. Kongo didn't do fuck all to Minakov.

Kongo also kicked him in the nuts multiple times.

Kongo kicks everyone in the nuts.

Cain got rocked by Kongo multiple times. Kongo didn't do fuck all to Minakov.
You compare prime kongo to a washed up one,And cain never got rocked by someone like linderman.

Ali tweeted that Minakov is coming, I have a feeling he is UFC bound this year.

Because Sultanov is not a 20-0, 265 pound unit who dominates everyone he fights?

You ever seen the Vitalik fight? He's a monster.

This relativism is silly.

I'd pick Minakov even now vs Volkov, Volkov's TDD hasn't gotten much better.
I think I've seen majority of his fights. I'm not sure that he is gonna perform better than Erokhin (went 0-2 and then Erokhin was cut). Maybe if they give to him that Chinese HW guy or Smolyakov he would be abdle to stay undefeated.

Ali tweeted that Minakov is coming, I have a feeling he is UFC bound this year.
Earlier this week Minakov said that he is gonna try to negotiate with Bellator but I think he said something like that probably he will return to them next year. And that he afraids that if goes to Coker with wrong approach this time negotiations will be fatal for him.

Earlier this week Minakov said that he is gonna try to negotiate with Bellator but I think he said something like that probably he will return to them next year. And that he afraids that if goes to Coker with wrong approach this time negotiations will be fatal for him.
Well UFC or Bellator, it's good for him to be back the in the big league.

Guys,

He is still under bellator contract

fnyjblV.jpg

I think I've seen majority of his fights. I'm not sure that he is gonna perform better than Erokhin (went 0-2 and then Erokhin was cut). Maybe if they give to him that Chinese HW guy or Smolyakov he would be abdle to stay undefeated.

Erokhin? You're comparing Minakov to fucking 5'10, Artem reach, 2 minute gas tank Erokhin who can easily drop to 205 and can't wrestle out of a wet paper bag?

Usually you have good posts, but this is ridiculous.

Back