Is Vannata on 226 or does UFC not care about him?

the only reason to go to UFC.com is to figure out what time the events start - sometimes that is hard to figure out with international time zones - otherwise, no idea why anyone would go there
I rely on Tapology for that. They have never failed me.

the only reason to go to UFC.com is to figure out what time the events start - sometimes that is hard to figure out with international time zones - otherwise, no idea why anyone would go there
I like seeing the updated pictures of the fighters (when they actually do it)
<Fedor23>

For the rest of your life, never look at UFC.com again if you want to see what fights are on a card.

Across all major MMA websites it is easily the least accurate. Even just go to wikipedia instead.

Hilarious, they don't really give a shit about their product at all.

The lineups on UFC.com are hardly ever updated. Some fights don't even appear until after the weigh-ins

He's exciting but most of the buzz surrounding him is gone. He'll be like a Mike Perry, always comes to fight and has his little legion of fans but not a contender.
What contender... He´s a rookie and still learning the game.

He's exciting but most of the buzz surrounding him is gone. He'll be like a Mike Perry, always comes to fight and has his little legion of fans but not a contender.
Vannata is more exciting and a better prospect than Perry IMO. I doubt Perry sticks around for long. Lando is legit. He lost some fights yeah, but he showed more skills than Perry and I think he can be a potential top 10 guy.

226 > 200 literally and figuratively.

Back