Is Vannata on 226 or does UFC not care about him?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
2A1DF6EB-F891-4D25-AA93-DC43A292D6B5.png

According to UFC.com, he’s not on the card but Sherdog has him listed. And if he is..

He’s a very exciting fighter and he’s got a lot of fans so why not take the 2-3 minutes of web design and add him in so that people can be reminded that he’s even on the card? They wonder why their sales suck.

F4MEOTb.gif

He's exciting but most of the buzz surrounding him is gone. He'll be like a Mike Perry, always comes to fight and has his little legion of fans but not a contender.

Hooker x Burns on FP..... Damn this card is STACKED!

I'm sure it's a mistake. Card only has 11 fights.

That's weird. There's betting odds for his fight showing up on the side of my screen right now. You would think they would have added it to their own website.

Hooker x Burns on FP..... Damn this card is STACKED!

I'm sure it's a mistake. Card only has 11 fights.
This. They'll probably throw him on FP tho. Can't see him moving ahead of any of these guys

For the rest of your life, never look at UFC.com again if you want to see what fights are on a card.

Across all major MMA websites it is easily the least accurate. Even just go to wikipedia instead.

He better fucking be there, I love watching Lando fight

You try scrolling down? : )

For the rest of your life, never look at UFC.com again if you want to see what fights are on a card.

Across all major MMA websites it is easily the least accurate. Even just go to wikipedia instead.

^^This so much.

That shitty WMMA fight and Vannata/Klose will finalise the FP prelims.

That is an amazing card, though.

the only reason to go to UFC.com is to figure out what time the events start - sometimes that is hard to figure out with international time zones - otherwise, no idea why anyone would go there

Back