Is Usman vs Meek still happening at 219? (Edit it is officially off)

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
I keep seeing it referenced but have been under the impression it is no longer happening?

I think Meek got his visa issues cleared but Usman said he moved on.

Pointless fight.

Feed Colby to Usman instead, let Meek bang with someone who'll stand.

Last I heard Meek had visa issues, so probably not. I agree with @chitoortiz though, it was a shitty matchup. Usman should be getting top 10 guys next imo. Maybe the winner of Condit v Magny.

Usman is Ducking and Meek is in Vegas training

Was looking forward to this, both are good with different styles. Usman's the better prospect so let him beat up Colby as suggested. There's always a fight for an up & coming, non top-tier striker like Meek.

Last I heard Meek had visa issues, so probably not. I agree with @chitoortiz though, it was a shitty matchup. Usman should be getting top 10 guys next imo. Maybe the winner of Condit v Magny.
Meek posted some time ago that he received his visa. Abdelaziz, manager of Usman said something along the lines that Meek is a good guy and they happy for him and stuff but they moved on and they want a bigger fish for Usman. That's what I read some time ago at Russian site with mma news.

Usman vs Till in Boston would be great. That card still missing 3 main card fights, 1 of whic h HAS to be Wmma

One of the few fights i was looking to on this card. Looks like this weekend's Fox card is officially better than 219

Usman vs Till in Boston would be great. That card still missing 3 main card fights, 1 of whic h HAS to be Wmma
I think Till will probably on the London card in March if I had to guess.

Back