Is US secretly bending over to Russia? Over what or for what?

I think it is a little more involved than that. Two declining superpowers trying to gather as much influence. Neither is near their apex following WW2 but that has to be expected.
Absolutely.
It is how it has always been, but for this exceptional circumstance.
It mirrors hard antiSoviet Reagan coming to power at the same time as Gorby, who had to steer a failing state away from disaster and satellite revolt.
With the exception that Gorbachev was an intellectual and actually understood things.

Absolutely.
It is how it has always been, but for this exceptional circumstance.
It mirrors hard antiSoviet Reagan coming to power at the same time as Gorby, who had to steer a failing state away from disaster and satellite revolt.
With the exception that Gorbachev was an intellectual and actually understood things.

I meant that in terms odd mutual cooperation. I think we will probably see less interference with each others interest.

And you see how Obama handled it? Kept his fucking mouth shut because he knew he did a mistake this being recorded.
He didn't go on and on about it on Twitter. Keeping it in the media. Trump should have done the same.

Or, you know.... It just had to do with the fact that world leaders talk to each other. They make plans and timelines, they aren't just out there winging stuff.

Back