Is UFC rigged?

A

AusMMAfan

It looks like this elbow missed by like 5-10 cms yet Mike Perry's opponent drops to the floor?

Anyone got another angle?

NLeRlaE.gif

EDIT:

Here's another one. Maybe it is just the angles..in which makes in which makes it looks like they don't connect.

However, from other angels you can see it does clearly connect just not cleanly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellenberger deserves an academy award for that performance.

I fully believed he was KOd on first viewing.

Thanks for the insight, TS

Get your eyes checked TS.

By checked, I mean, take out your eyeballs saw style, Thanks.

This place just keeps getting worse.

I think you are right. That shot wouldn't even knock me down irl

I love how Jake fakes that head shot to the canvas - thats art

It looks like this elbow missed by like 5-10 cms yet Mike Perry's opponent drops to the floor?

Anyone got another angle?

NLeRlaE.gif
I thought the exact same thing. That and the ronda KO from Holly.

I remember when Mike Perry's opponent came to the UFC. He was a wrecking ball and the name 'Juggernaut' was fitting. Mike Perry's opponent's downfall began with the Kampmann fight imo.

there are probably some rigged fights but not at the behest of the UFC. the fraud and financial charges alone would be massive if the UFC was involved in fixing fights. i dont think Ari has that type of risk tolerance although the Fertittas may have.

The elbow caught him on the nose. Not sure how that kod him though lol but that elbow landed for sure

well they're are in the Entertainment Buissnes ... shit does seem fake sometimes

Well, you can't prohibit some manipulation techniques like:

- Fighter-Manager A goes to Fighter-Manager B (or any other persons, who participate in that circus)
- They talk about the output of dollars of a fight
- They agree to share sensitive information like: whats the strategy of the fighter? What was his diet? Can we change something in the diet or the training plan so that the fighter who "should win" starts with an advantage?

I am sure this is how they do it. Maybe they consider also long-term fanbase polls coordinate with Dana White and other persons involved.

Usually, the loser is told to take a dive and the winner gets told nothing at all. Makes for a more realistic fight and hey, who's gonna believe a loser?

Back