Is TUF:Heavyweights worth watching?

only reason to watch tuf is the fights, not the drama.

in any event, the most drama filled event in the season is when marcus jones gets pissed at mitrione.

One of the better seasons for sure. Tons of name fighters on the cast.

if you like drama, yes it's a good season.
if you like fights, yes it's a good season.
Definitely worth checking out and rampage is a huge bonus in this season, too many times i couldn't help but laugh

Defnitely, it's one of the most interesting seasons.

Forgot to mention, "Titty boy" was worth me buying the season on DVD at the time

only reason to watch tuf is the fights, not the drama.

in any event, the most drama filled event in the season is when marcus jones gets pissed at mitrione.
Yeah, he struts around acting like he's going to fight him. Was funny.

Anyway, it's a very entertaining season TS.

Yep I liked it. They need to do a HW season again. Even if guys drop LHW and MW needs new talent anyways. Besides the top 5 at LHW there's not much going on and there's talks of Belfort fighting for the title again next. I'd say HW-MW are all pretty old and bad.

It has some good personalities and

Roy Nelson's belly on Kimbo's face while Roy gently tap, tap, taps him to an uninspired TKO in front of like 14 people in some shitty gym is perhaps the most anti-climactic hype train derailment in MMA history.

Last edited:
Scott junk vs Matt mitrione is great slugfest and a good amount of finishes throughout.
My favorite season of tuf is 14.
bisping vs miller, Bantam and featherweight fighters
Awesome fights, great finishes, great stuff in the house and alot of successful guys came off the show

Although they portray mitrione to be a complete outcast weirdo which I dont think is the case

I thought that season was trash. Terrible fights with gassing, inexperienced heavyweights. Some finishes, of course, but the skill level of the fighters was pretty bad.

It was one of the better ones. The fights were embarrassing sometimes. Two guys gassed out like it was Rolles Gracie vs Pudzianowski, but it was still decent. Maybe the last season I watched all the way through.

TUF 10 is one of my favourite seasons but it has such a bad rep.

I liked it... Entertaining as fuck.

The Rampage/Rashad fake beef was super cringe worthy though... You could tell.yheyrr good friends putting it on for the camera.

TITTIES!!!

Absolutely.
this is 95% of the dialogue between rampage and Rashad Evans:

Rashad: you a bitch
Rampage: I'm a bitch?
Rampage: come treat me like a bitch
Rashad: I'ma treat you like a bitch
Rampage: come treat me like bitch
Rampage: no you a bitch
Rashad: no you a bitch

It was an entertaining season

Probably the last season I watched properly, watched a bit of Bisping/Miller

Don't know why you'd want to watch a season that's 10 years old though

Yep I liked it. They need to do a HW season again. Even if guys drop LHW and MW needs new talent anyways. Besides the top 5 at LHW there's not much going on and there's talks of Belfort fighting for the title again next. I'd say HW-MW are all pretty old and bad.

They Should really do a HW & LHW season, that way the HW's would be real HWs.

Rampage is the only reason to watch tuf 10. He straight up clowns rashad and tortures poor "titties" the entire time lol

Back