Is Trump really that bad?

Dude I've worked my ass off....And I will tell you right now there is no rhetoric or partisan shit.....you need to earn what you get and cut the other bullshit

Look, I have made good decisions in my adult life. That, combined with some luck, and above average intelligence has allowed me to do pretty well.

I have friends that made the same stupid decisions I did in my youth. They had kids. This limited their ability to be flexible. 2 incomes, 2 to 3 kids, and they really struggle financially.

It shouldn't he like that man. Just 60 years ago, people had middle class lifestyles, making those same mistakes, and it was on 1 income.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Awesome rebuttal.

There's no way that's all there is. There must be more to it.

Could be. Someone likes James Corbette, will tell you about the "deep state" in detail. A conspiracy of bankers, defense contractors, state department, CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS, DIA, Turkish deep state, Pakistani isi, Saudis, isrealis, ect.

Could be. Someone likes James Corbette, will tell you about the "deep state" in detail. A conspiracy of bankers, defense contractors, state department, CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS, DIA, Turkish deep state, Pakistani isi, Saudis, isrealis, ect.

This is all mental masturbation though. If you want to know how to do something about it. You gotta start with what you can credibly prove, which is why I am still obsessed with sibel edmonds, 15 years later.

I want more. We should demand more. Why are we bowing to trash states/countries?

Look, I have made good decisions in my adult life. That, combined with some luck, and above average intelligence has allowed me to do pretty well.

I have friends that made the same stupid decisions I did in my youth. They had kids. This limited their ability to be flexible. 2 incomes, 2 to 3 kids, and they really struggle financially.

It shouldn't he like that man. Just 60 years ago, people had middle class lifestyles, making those same mistakes, and it was on 1 income.
Responsibility doesn't change with time....you make your path ....you choose not to pick up that pipe....Don't come with any high school pregnancy shit......I know
YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH!

This is all mental masturbation though. If you want to know how to do something about it. You gotta start with what you can credibly prove, which is why I am still obsessed with sibel edmonds, 15 years later.
Dude you quoted yourself

Responsibility doesn't change with time....you make your path ....you choose not to pick up that pipe....Don't come with any high school pregnancy shit......I know
YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH!

Yeah, but why are you OK with a system that says 80% of people should have 10% of their pay as disposable income because they made the same bad decisions people have always made, with 0.001% of people having extraordinary wealth, when we have seen a better capitalist system in our own past?

Where innovation, and hard work are still rewarded with wealth, but where the average family has a middle class life style, and the 0.001% do with a bit less.

Yeah I'm interested you expanding on that if you wouldn't mind.

Sure.

There are basically no old-style socially conservative communists left in existence, and most of the far left from SJWs (i don't care for the term, but I'll use it for shorthand) to communists, even Stalin/Mao fetishists, are libertarian in principle. Yet these factions are growingly amenable, whether consciously or not, to forming these sort of jacobin clubs that we are seeing develop in regard to certain political issues.

For the SJWs, it may take the form of undercutting due process of alleged sexual brutes to cauterize a climate of sexual abuse. For the communists, it may take the form of undermining the democratic process to box out plutocrats that take advantage of it. Neither group sees those means as ethical in themselves, but instead seems them as necessarily unethical rebuttals to existing unethical realities that must be counteracted at some cost. The end product would be an environment in which sexual abuse doesn't happen, or in which the democratic process is strengthened by more evenly distributed political voice.

Meanwhile, the right's authoritarian streak, which spans from Southern style moral traditionalists to the "alt right," seems to view the authoritarian element as ethical in itself, as it reinforces inherently ethical behavior and thought, and refocuses political actors towards an objectivist-style meritocratic reality where there are two genders, one god, and everyone goes to work and the only people who suffer are the criminal and the lazy. That rationale, at least to my eye, is what underpins the right wing's (newfound?) amenability to autocracy that was discovered in some poll recently. It may have been from WashPo.

I apologize if that was kinda opaque. I've had a few.

Awesome rebuttal.

Trump is still using drone strikes.

In fact, he has made moves to liberalize their usage.

We have killed people in at least 3 countries with drone strikes in the past month.

Of course not.

The problem is leftists and other snowflakes don't like to hear the truth.

Likely they have daddy issues and see Trump as big bad dad.

And since leftists are naturally degenerate and subvervise (no matter how much they deny it publicly) they feel like all their "progress" is being unraveled.

Yeah, but why are you OK with a system that says 80% of people should have 10% of their pay as disposable income because they made the same bad decisions people have always made, with 0.001% of people having extraordinary wealth, when we have seen a better capitalist system in our own past?

Where innovation, and hard work are still rewarded with wealth, but where the average family has a middle class life style, and the 0.001% do with a bit less.
Choose your path....don't blame others....and damn sure don't rely on others

Sure.

There are basically no old-style socially conservative communists left in existence, and most of the far left from SJWs (i don't care for the term, but I'll use it for shorthand) to communists, even Stalin/Mao fetishists, are libertarian in principle. Yet these factions are growingly amenable, whether consciously or not, to forming these sort of jacobin clubs that we are seeing develop in regard to certain political issues.

For the SJWs, it may take the form of undercutting due process of alleged sexual brutes to cauterize a climate of sexual abuse. For the communists, it may take the form of undermining the democratic process to box out plutocrats that take advantage of it. Neither group sees those means as ethical in themselves, but instead seems them as necessarily unethical rebuttals to existing unethical realities that must be counteracted at some cost. The end product would be an environment in which sexual abuse doesn't happen, or in which the democratic process is strengthened by more evenly distributed political voice.

Meanwhile, the right's authoritarian streak, which spans from Southern style moral traditionalists to the "alt right," seems to view the authoritarian element as ethical in itself, as it reinforces inherently ethical behavior and thought, and refocuses political actors towards an objectivist-style meritocratic reality where there are two genders, one god, and everyone goes to work and the only people who suffer are the criminal and the lazy. That rationale, at least to my eye, is what underpins the right wing's (newfound?) amenability to autocracy that was discovered in some poll recently. It may have been from WashPo.

I apologize if that was kinda opaque. I've had a few.

No no. I'm tracking, and great post. Though it still seems they're both using aggressive force to justify a means to an end. For instance, the alt right wants to remove (presumably forcefully) any person of color out of their own ethno-state... a means to an end.

Trump is still using drone strikes.

In fact, he has made moves to liberalize their usage.

We have killed people in at least 3 countries with drone strikes in the past month.

Ok?
What do you mean by liberalize their usage?
Drones are the biggest coward way of fighting I've ever heard of.

Who are we at war with, and why are we bombing anyone?

Choose your path....don't blame others....and damn sure don't rely on others

I get where you are coming from, I really do, BUT if 20% of people magically started making better decisions, 20% of people wouldn't now be wealthy.

That isn't how it works. Wealth isnt generated by people going to college. The pie remains the same size, and everyone's slice stays the same, no matter how many good decisions are made.

It isn't about personal responsibility. It is about the reality of economics.

Back