Is Trump really that bad?

You know someone is a lost cause when they want other countries treating their president bad

Unlike Russia this story is a nothing burger.
DumDum Donny was shaking Poland Pres hand and Polish First Lady went over to FLOTUS. The optics looked bad due to timing but it’s nothing.

News is increasingly used as an entertainment outlet, and the consequence of that is stories being manipulated for attention as opposed to truth.

E.g. if she did shake his hand first poland could be dubbed a white supremacist nation and thus confirming the need to impeach potus.

Don't you have to be white to be a white supremacist? Is Poland's first lady from a white country not Poland?

When the GOP keeps Congress this midterm, and when Trump/Pence wins in 2020, the progressive meltdown will be even more glorious.

Trump forgot the protocol? I don't think the Polished 1st lady is that rude.

I think he's a good president

I was genuinely sad when he won. I saw wars and gas prices going up. Thus far I am pleasantly impressed with 45. The media won't give him a chance anymore because he embodies non PC culture

I was genuinely sad when he won. I saw wars and gas prices going up. Thus far I am pleasantly impressed with 45. The media won't give him a chance anymore because he is a walking joke who is insecure and in bed with Russia

Fixed for ya

His willingness to rush policies through the door without doing due diligence and or even really notifying the public with details is pretty asinine.

His presidency is a pretty solid nod to the effectiveness of separation of powers -- if you guys had a parliamentary system you would see some real nearsighted shit go down.
I could be wrong, but I think he'd be easier to replace through a vote of no confidence so even his party would be less likely to stand behind the more batshit stuff.

I could be wrong, but I think he'd be easier to replace through a vote of no confidence so even his party would be less likely to stand behind the more batshit stuff.

What is this? Star Wars??? Lol

What is this? Star Wars??? Lol

Chancellor Valorum is litteraly hitler!

Wait is this the guy who played General Zod?

latest

Being BTFO by Superman hard probably traumatized him! hahaha

Well what happened to all the predictions that the fear mongering liberals were crying about when he won? What happened to Trump pushing the button that will launch nuclear attacks? The only people not delivering so far are the triggered celebrities who are by the way still in the US and hasn't moved out of the country...Chelsea Handler...Whoopi...etc...well?
giphy.gif

Trump is even worse the expected, if possible, a true deplorable.

Technically he would have a majority government which would be hard to replace with a no confidence vote. Even if the GOP don't like him, they would risk handing the executive to the Dems if they had a parliamentary systems and went with a no confidence vote. You need a minority government to win those

Deregulation. Instead of impeding greed is impeding conservation (literally in the Republican concept), is willing to appease white nationalists. Racist in order to bolster that white nationalist basis.

I'll give him the fact that he's too incapable to create policy.... because it allows restrictions on industry strangle us.... but he also is going to allow untold amounts of nefarious and predatory business practice.

He is terrible as a person. He is unfit for office. People will be distracted by their 401k.
Good call.

Most people in the WR seem to hate him. I'm neutral on him. I find him entertaining but not sure yet on his policies. My 401K is looking good and I like some of what he is doing but am withholding my opinion on him as a politician.

How's your 401K doing now?
Dow tumbles more than 700 points after Trump's China tariff push

So, he is definitely a fucking moron who would sell out the American people for a dollar. Borders and countries don’t really matter to him. The only border he cares about is the one separating the people in the 1% from the rest of humanity. That’s why he doesn’t care if Putin gets over on America. To him, they’re part of the same fraternity - really rich guys.

Is he a bad president? It’s too early to tell still. But even if he turns out to be not too bad, it’s not because he has great ideas, or leadership abilities. Part of it is that the president doesn’t have as much an effect on the economy or your day to day lives as you would think. The other part of it is that he is so ineffective that he couldn’t destroy the US even if he wanted to. He has the attention span of a fruit fly.

Back