Is Trump a historical liar?

It's pretty obvious that Trump lies more than any President in the history of our country. More concerning is that it appears at times that he actually believes his own made up version of reality.

Obama only told 18 lies???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL
{<jimmies}

Trump told more than that yesterday

Actually the OP is about comparing Trump to Obama, so its about Obama whether you can deal with it or not. Keep up. And, I actually shit on the article in the OP.
You'll notice that I believed the discrepancy to be accurate, but that that Obama only lying 2.5x/ year was suspect. This is a thread where its proposed the average person lies twice a day, but you couldn't handle the idea that Obama may have lied more than twice a year.
You found that an egregious affront, the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back of me "working so hard to shit on Obama". LOL. Post a hotdog meme if you concede.

It's about putting Trump into historical context, which certainly includes discussing Obama, but that's a small part of it.

Anyway, you have a very simple way to effectively support your claim: point to examples of Obama lying that aren't listed. I'd be willing to bet that you cannot do it.

NYT? Fake News!! Obama lied way more than that. And what about the other Presidents?

And for the record, Hillary lied way more and also Hillary lost, get over it!!

We all know the answer but it's fun to see it in chart form.

hill-lie.jpg

Strongly disagree. Politicians come from the people, and part of their job is to lie by omission, lie by obfuscation, etc. I thing you would find things like sociopathy strongly correlated with being a career politician. They're at the wrong end of the honesty spectrum, just from a personality standpoint.

Note: I am talking about on average.

*think

I guess he's up to 104 now!

And he also released a video of him cutting red tape with giant stacks of the tax code on one side and small stacks on the other side, implying the code got much, much smaller and less complicated.

That will be lie 105.

Last edited:
Trump is great. I really hope he wins again. America is on the path to great things, that's for sure! Thank God!

It's pretty obvious that Trump lies more than any President in the history of our country. More concerning is that it appears at times that he actually believes his own made up version of reality.

No he doesn't. Trump only tells the truth. It's your fault you don't believe in MAGA.

Such a beta

Trump is great. I really hope he wins again. America is on the path to great things, that's for sure! Thank God!
I mean if you have a net worth in the 8 digits sure your position is reasonable

Selfish but understandable

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back