Is Tonya Evinger a top level fighter? DC does not think so!

The move on the announcer was slick though. That lady is hot.

To Tonya's defense she took the Cyborg fight with three weeks notice and against the baddest woman on the planet. You can't judge her on her last performance.

She has gone 9-0-1NC between her losses and defeated the UFC's Irene Aldana by TKO. Knowing the current state of the 135 division (a lot of wbws going down to 125), hard not to argue her as top 10. Won't give her top 5 until she beats a higher ranked fighter.

As for the Holly compassion, I don't think Tonya's striking is up to par, but think Tonya's ground game is better. If they put these two together I don't expect it to be a slaughter.

But we have a while - Tonya will be out most of the year recovering from ACL surgery

There's no pics in this thread, why?

Because she's ugly as shit my guy.

I watch WMMA for one reason......

suFHK.gif

Tonya isn't the best or anything but she had one of the best pre-fight quotes before she fought Gina Carano. Something like "I'd rather make out with Gina than fight her but oh well".

Possibly the most honest pre-fight quote ever.

She made a prison wife out of the current FW challenger.

She’s awful. I think CM Punk might have a chance against her

Tonya can't be a top WMMA fighter if there are only 3-4 top WMMA fighters. She's there around top50ish with rest of the Invicta champs (go count how many of them are)

Not top tier. But she doesn't back down from a fight. Would do better in Bellator...

There's like 3 WMMA fighters that are actually good at fighting lol so I don't see the big deal here

Athletes (especially female athletes) are delusional

Back