Is TJ over Cejudo almost a lock?

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I know there are no locks in MMA. But, among relevant fights, is TJ over Cejudo almost a lock? Any other fight?

This isnt a lock.If he can take DJ down he can take TJ down.Cant under estimate his wrestling.

You never know. I remember when Sera upset GSP and right when I was ready to forget that Bisping upset Rockhold on short notice... You just never know for certain.

About this size

padlock5.jpg

Cutting 10 more pounds at that weight could really fuck tj up

There are plenty of fighters that under-perform when they cut too much weight. This could potentially be the case for TJ going into this fight. Betting on It isn't worth the risk in my opinion.

Cejudo just beat Mighty Mouse. It was a close fight that was hotly contested and split among media scores, but I don't think anyone over Cejudo is a lock.

not really. its not a chad mendes/cody mckenzie thing

• Its definitely not. People thought the same about the DJ/Cejudo rematch and look what happened. Theres a real chance that Cejudo can hold TJ down too and outpoint him.

As close to a lock as it gets in MMA.

Even if they were the same size, TJ slaughters him

TJ is going to put hands and shin bones all over dues head

This isnt a lock.If he can take DJ down he can take TJ down.Cant under estimate his wrestling.
This is not true at all, TJ has significantly better TDD than Mighty Mouse. Arguably the best in the UFC.

this.
Cejudo improved so much, that this is far from a lock.
TJ is obviously the favorite, but never underestimate an Olympic gold medalist.

Barring a bad weight cut I don't see Cejudo winning. Granted Cejudo fights more strategically than Cody does

Olympic gold and a UFC belt and people still have no faith.
Only Olympic gold medalist to ever win a UFC title. People just don't like flyweights and that's really a shame. I love the division. Always have.

Back