Is TJ Dillashaw misunderstood or is he an actual dick?

Chris should have probably been off the mat but the rumor is that TJ cheapshotted him with a knee to the head when the round had already ended
Do you have any source that it was after the round and intenional?

Suprised he hasn't popped yet

He's been called out for roids by a few close teammates so far

There are few things at this point TAM hasnt called him out on. Bunch of teeenage girls. The Holdsworth story is fabricated from start to finish regarding TJ. It really shows what toxic environment TAM is.

Do I think TJ might have roided at some point sure why not. Do I think Faber and his teammates roided at some point. Hell yeah just the same.

Yeah he's a douche. Like others said when you hear his history if trying to hurt guys in training, and what he did to Holdsworth, it's impossible to like him after that.

If the pussified peoples nation of today could watch sparring sessions with glorified Tyson (who loved to hurt his partners) or more or less all the old school guys they would build a bonfire for their witchhunt. Same with many fighters nowadays. There are just fighters who change into kill mode as soon as they spar / fight. Thats why you in general dont tape training footage. If there is a problem it gets solved inside the gym which very rarely is the case. Takeru himself didnt have a problem with their "incident"

Just think about sparring footage from Dempsey. People would faint over it.

I dont like this sort of training myself but well I am not a worldclass fighter and this elevated some to this level and still does today. Being at the top means you or your coaches know exactly how you need to train and some do it this way.

But people who do train know all this. Its just the internet with all the keyboard warriors who fall into these hysteric witchhunts from a drop of blood.

Last edited:
Thank you, Dodson.

When was this? B.C. 10000?

He's the best in the business P.s. He has a dick like Jesus

He's a fucking dick

WHat kind of asshole wears their belt on their wedding day smfh

8bacb9a21cd543aa8a2d21e48f678d78--tie-knots-mma-ufc.jpg
It was never about her. He’s going to get fucked in the divorce. Her smile is shadier than a black mamba smile.

Bit of a dick but Cody's worse. Those throat grabbing shit was ridiculous

There are few things at this point TAM hasnt called him out on. Bunch of teeenage girls. The Holdsworth story is fabricated from start to finish regarding TJ. It really shows what toxic environment TAM is.

Do I think TJ might have roided at some point sure why not. Do I think Faber and his teammates roided at some point. Hell yeah just the same.

If the pussified peoples nation of today could watch sparring sessions with glorified Tyson (who loved to hurt his partners) or more or less all the old school guys they would build a bonfire for their witchhunt. Same with many fighters nowadays. There are just fighters who change into kill mode as soon as they spar / fight. Thats why you in general dont tape training footage. If there is a problem it gets solved inside the gym which very rarely is the case. Takeru himself didnt have a problem with their "incident"

Just think about sparring footage from Dempsey. People would faint over it.

I dont like this sort of training myself but well I am not a worldclass fighter and this elevated some to this level and still does today. Being at the top means you or your coaches know exactly how you need to train and some do it this way.

But people who do train know all this. Its just the internet with all the keyboard warriors who fall into these hysteric witchhunts from a drop of blood.
OK, so basically you have to be a dick if you want to be a world class athlete. nice logic.

...it seems to me that he is a great fighter but a complete asshole when training. Those two go by hand most of the time with great athletes and ppl who managed to craft a skill to the highest lvl. They are so competitive that they lose their shit when someone can handle the best of them.

He's a fucking dick

WHat kind of asshole wears their belt on their wedding day smfh

8bacb9a21cd543aa8a2d21e48f678d78--tie-knots-mma-ufc.jpg

Bro i know you like being champ but damn bro it's your fucking wedding! <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Yea he is a dick. But Cody is more of a dick and way more stupid, so I'm rooting for TJ.

Their first fight was so exciting, I can't wait to see those two dicks come together in the ring one more time!

UFC 227: when alpha male dicks collide!
PAUSE! NO MO!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back