Is tickling illegal in MMA?

source.gif

That was more of a mistake on Mendes part.

I want to see nipples violently pinched to get somebody moving to give room for a pass or sub lol

Lol. This post is the reason why i love this forum, that shit doenst work with the adrenaline pumping up, you should know this by now, you can tickling as much do u want, in a fight doenst do shit

NSAC has banned tickling from mounted crucifix position.

Is farting in your opponents face when he's on the ground illegal in MMA?

Lol. This post is the reason why i love this forum, that shit doenst work with the adrenaline pumping up, you should know this by now, you can tickling as much do u want, in a fight doenst do shit

You are right and I wonder how little physical activity someone has to still think otherwise
:-s

It would seem like a good idea for a guy like Conor who's weak as fuck on the ground to try tickling his opponent while in a bad position. His opponent would laugh uncontrollablly and give up position or leave an opening. Why isn't this tactic used more in MMA? Is it illegal? Is it considered bad practice?

Serious question. I'd like to get your thoughts on this important subject matter.
Wrong forum bradda, mousasi has left the ufc bandwagon and ironically he might be the only fighter effected by tiggle wiggle

giphy.gif

Yeah.. Women could laugh during a beating, because they sometimes like it more and get off more easily. If you watch women's PW, they have snil8ng sex faces about 70% of the time.

For guys, it would have to be a prolonged odd position situation where nobody was hitting anybody for a while. Basically, getting seriously hurt isn' funny to guys.

Lol great thread...but if you were in a dominant position where you could tickle someone and they couldn't stop you, surely there are more effective techniques to use at that point...

gOBSMp3.jpg

Pretty sure Elmo is slamming Invicta's new "ring boy"....

Yes, because when you get tickled you usually get a boner and that could complicate things in the octagon

It would seem like a good idea for a guy like Conor who's weak as fuck on the ground to try tickling his opponent while in a bad position. His opponent would laugh uncontrollablly and give up position or leave an opening. Why isn't this tactic used more in MMA? Is it illegal? Is it considered bad practice?

Serious question. I'd like to get your thoughts on this important subject matter.
Pretty high right now.. laughed way too much reading that lol

So, you have a guy on top of you about to choke the shit out of you or who is giving you the beating of your life and you gonna be like " lets tickle this guy to see what happens".... legal or not, you should be banned from starting threads sir.

Conor is weak AF on the ground? So riddle me this,
Einstein, how bad is Aldo on the ground, who got thrashed on the ground by Holloway, who got raped by Conor on the ground (and with one knee)?

<{danayeah}>

Back