Is this weekend Ponz's real test?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ponz has beaten some decent guys but those of note have a history of being pretty inconsistent. I'm not convinced of how good he is but if he can beat Magny I think that solidifies him as one of the best in the division. Magny is a tough test for anyone and has beaten some really good guys. He doesn't drop fights to anyone who doesn't posses better skills than him. I think he's facing the best most consistent fighter thus far.

With a win here I would put Ponz as a legit prospect but I'll hold my judgement till after this weekend.

Larkin destroyed both these guys lol

anyone that can beat Platinum Mike Perry is championship level.

I still remember the salt from when he KO Gunnar.

Seems like sherdog hates when Hispanics KO fighters from the other side of the Atlantic ocean

He fighting magny? I’ll take magny decision.

Seems like sherdog hates when Hispanics KO fighters from the other side of the Atlantic ocean
I think the salt came from the eye pokes

The RDA fight would've done it for me. This is definitely a step up, but not the one he needed. Big Ponzi Scheme fan.

<YeahOKJen>
Has nothing to do with the fact that Ponzinibio blatantly gouged Nelson’s eye. It has to be racism...

Magny is his biggest test. I think Ponz’s cardio will be tested here and Magny will take him into the deep waters and win a decision.

lol I hate pokezenibio dude actually bragged about poking opponents in the eyes.

War Magny!

WAR Ponzi but yes.. Magny is such a scrappy guy and knows how to win fights.

I always underrated Magny's chin after that brutal KO loss to LW Mike Ricci on TUF but he's proven to have a good chin.It'll get tested once again.It's a very interesting fight,I like both guys.I'll need to refresh on footage before I have confidence but i'll probably take Ponz,he has good tdd and the striking to make it a long time for Neil but Neil is so crafty and well rounded.Magny looks great at +279 right now though,those are some great odds for a nice dog pick.

Ponz by KO. Strong, strong confidence. Magny not getting him down boxing equal Ponz much more powerful over 5 rounds he KO's Magny.

Tbh magny for me is a under rated guy at welterweight. I see him beating Ponzinibbio.

Gunnar Nelson wasn't a real test?

Back