Is this unprofessional (Part II - Updated)

P

Pugilistic

Last time I mentioned a student in my adult class who asked me to have a drink with her where she discussed the possibility of having a FWB arrangement with me. I was a bit concerned with professionalism but I did it anyway because first, she was the one who initiated the discussion, and second, she technically wasn't my student anymore because it was her last class with me.

Although most of my students are women, I never really had any issues with boundaries because I wasn't attracted to them in the first place. I am always friendly to my students and even consider some of them to be my friends, but I still always try to keep it professional and keep some level of distance to minimize misunderstandings. Don't want to get #metooed or anything. And as some of you know, my desire for sex and to date women has dwindled recently.

But now I recently started teaching a couple new groups of students and I have one female student who is sexy as fuck. She is small, petite, in her mid 20s and single. She just exudes sexiness; just something about her that evokes in me this primal desire. She comes off really confident and open minded, and something about her makes me think she'd be freaky as hell in the sack. At the end of each class, we all walk out together, and she and I usually end up pairing up to walk and chat.

So here is the dilemma: Should I try to bang my student? If so, how can I go about this tactfully?

Cons
1. It's not professional.
2. If I fuck up things can get really awkward in class.
3. Not likely but possible professional ramifications.

Pros
1. We're both adults.
2. It's a pretty lenient environment and there's nothing in the rules about this kind of stuff.
3. Life is short.

I'm thinking I should invite her out sometime and just be straight up and direct and ask her (in a polite way) if she'd like to bang. It's probably better to wait until the course if over, which at the end of this month.

What do you think sherbros? Should I go for it or is this going to end really bad for me?

*Update on post 25

Last edited by a moderator:
ask her (in a polite way) if she'd like to bang

This made me laugh.

"Excuse madam, would you be kind enough to allow me the honor of sticking my erect penis into your waiting vagina?"

Plenty of women in the world, why fuck with your career...

There are so many women on this planet, why risk the possible drama with your job and personal life just because she looks good?
Looks fade, and no amount of hotness would ever make crazy acceptable in a relationship.

ESPECIALLY if you living in Seoul. There are so many good looking females there that you should be immune to getting sprung

Last time I mentioned a student in my adult class who asked me to have a drink with her where she discussed the possibility of having a FWB arrangement with me. I was a bit concerned with professionalism but I did it anyway because first, she was the one who initiated the discussion, and second, she technically wasn't my student anymore because it was her last class with me.

Although most of my students are women, I never really had any issues with boundaries because I wasn't attracted to them in the first place. I am always friendly to my students and even consider some of them to be my friends, but I still always try to keep it professional and keep some level of distance to minimize misunderstandings. Don't want to get #metooed or anything. And as some of you know, my desire for sex and to date women has dwindled recently.

But now I recently started teaching a couple new groups of students and I have one female student who is sexy as fuck. She is small, petite, in her mid 20s and single. She just exudes sexiness; just something about her that evokes in me this primal desire. She comes off really confident and open minded, and something about her makes me think she'd be freaky as hell in the sack. At the end of each class, we all walk out together, and she and I usually end up pairing up to walk and chat.

So here is the dilemma: Should I try to bang my student? If so, how can I go about this tactfully?

Cons

Pros
1. We're both adults.
2. It's a pretty lenient environment and there's nothing in the rules about this kind of stuff.
3. Life is short.

I'm thinking I should invite her out sometime and just be straight up and direct and ask her (in a polite way) if she'd like to bang. It's probably better to wait until the course if over, which at the end of this month.

What do you think sherbros? Should I go for it or is this going to end really bad for me?
If you are in a position of authority over her, avoid doing anything.

And for the record, if you do crack because you can't help yourself, you better make sure you have a hidden cam. Not for douchebag reasons, but because in this era of guilty until proven innocent, it is perfectly acceptable to secretly record your sexual interactions to prove they were consensual as long as nobody else ever sees the recording

Stop being a weirdo and trying to fuck your students.

Cons

Pros
1. We're both adults.
3. Life is short.

Dude you gotta stop overthinking banging a chick.

Just leave it alone and fuck someone else.

Holla at Random’s on the street.

Yuuuup. Nonstop analysis paralysis from Sherbros in the 'Berry.

I’m half black and half white and it’s interesting the culture clash I see between two sides of my family.

On my white side the guys are very civil and only talk to girls if they have an introduction from
Friends and over analyze and only get into a few relationships with girls that they know through their circle. The men take breakups hard.

The black guys on the other side of my family just smash everything in sight. They are aggressive holler at girls at gas station and are border-Line sexual harassers. I can’t say even one has been in a real relationship.

I have a cousin who banged a girl, her sister and several of her friends.

FFS dude do not try to fuck your student, that would be really stupid. You already know it's wrong btw so stop trying to convince yourself that it isn't. Masturbate before and after the class if you have too, do not try to fuck her.

I can't wait to read about you on my newsfeed.

"Avid sherdogger and University Professor is fired after sexual realtions with student."

I'll turn to my coworkers and say "I know that guy." And this will be the look on my face:

<Arya01>

Cons

Pros
1. We're both adults.
3. Life is short.

If it goes south, I think there is a decent possibility you could get fired. If tapping that ass is worth your job (and a potential stain on your career going forward), then by all means...

I think the smarter thing to do would be stay in touch with her and weasel your way into her pants after she is no longer your student.

Paying your money to get that ass is one thing

Getting that ass and paying by losing your source of money is stupid as hell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back