Is this the most questionable stoppage of all time?

Is this the dumbest question of all time?

About 30 seconds too early

Is this the stupidest post of all time

Still his boy vs Munoz. Had time left in round

Here's one of the worst early stoppages in WMMA. Ref went soft on Kim Couture because she's a woman and Randy's ex.

You literally took that gif in the other thread and posted the same comment as the other guy did in response to that gif.

You are very creative.

To be fair, I gave him a 10/10 first

Also, wanted an outside opinion cause I might have been biased

Holm vs Ronda, and nunes vs Ronda should’ve went on a little longer.

To be fair, I gave him a 10/10 first

Also, wanted an outside opinion cause I might have been biased
To be fair, I give this thread a 0/10

giphy.gif

I thought this was going to be a serious thread and I was going to say Drew Dober had a terrible one against him (was it against Leandro Silva?), thankfully it was overturned.

But nvm....

I thought this was going to be a serious thread and I was going to say Drew Dober had a terrible one against him (was it against Leandro Silva?), thankfully it was overturned.

But nvm....

Serious inquiries only, please.

Here's one of the worst early stoppages in WMMA. Ref went soft on Kim Couture because she's a woman and Randy's ex.

If she dies. She dies. It just amazes me that there are all these refs that can't tell when a fighter goes out from a choke. Haven't rolled a day in their lives.

Yes. Bisping had Hendo right where he wanted him. Right when he was about to pounce, he had his moment of glory stolen from him. Very sad.

This could have went on a couple of minutes longer.

249bc5958379d197dab709fe37015425c4d16667.gif

Back