Is this the most cringe worthy moment in MMA? overtaking Rothwell etc..

Rothwell's evil laugh wasn't cringey. It was awesome and fun moment.
I find Cat Zingano's post fight interview alot more cringey.
Not it wasn't it was fucking awkward and gay

I'm not sure this classifies as "a moment in MMA"... seems like you'd have to show a fight... but whatever... I know what you mean, but no this ain't even close. It's Chael's humor & is done for laughs.

That evil Rothwell laugh is way more cringeworthy because he was actually serious when he did it. That's just the 1st example that came up... but there are many more that's way worse than Chael's humorous trolling.

Should be cued up but it's at 0:53

MASROUSEYCAT.gif

Rothwell I think benefited from how obviously cheesey it was, what was cringey was the laughable autopilot interviewer not picking up on it at all and trying to carry on a normal interview.

Dude is a joke, it used to have some entertainment value but now its sad.

Chael was the greatest trash talker, but the problem he had was that he stopped living his gimmick when he retired and showed too much of the real Chael, in interviews and via his podcast. Then he tried to slip back into the gimmick and recapture the magic, and it just wasn't the same anymore.

This was chaels entire gimmick from the beginning, nothing has changed except the fact he used to somewhat competetive. Listen to the reporters awkwardly laugh not knowing what to do. Completely scripted cringe by chael. Much more threatening if you can back it up

I'm not sure this classifies as "a moment in MMA"... seems like you'd have to show a fight... but whatever... I know what you mean, but no this ain't even close. It's Chael's humor & is done for laughs.

That evil Rothwell laugh is way more cringeworthy because he was actually serious when he did it. That's just the 1st example that came up... but there are many more that's way worse than Chael's humorous trolling.

Should be cued up but it's at 0:53

Should have just walked off after the laugh.

This was chaels entire gimmick from the beginning, nothing has changed except the fact he used to somewhat competetive. Listen to the reporters awkwardly laugh not knowing what to do. Completely scripted cringe by chael. Much more threatening if you can back it up

Exactly the reporters laugh at him he's a joke at this point

The two that come to mind immediately both involved Mark Coleman. His "jump on the ropes" celebration fail and the after-fight interview from the Fedor fight with his beat up face and visibly concerned daughter.

People can make all the excuses for him they want, that it's a persona, etc, but to me he's just a criminal and a cheat.

B
The sadness behind Chaels eyes when he does his shtick at this point is like watching a married couple on the verge of divorce experiment with roleplay.
been there but we weren't married

Discovered it is possible to have argument mid sex

Back