Is this the most Alpha Rogan has ever been?

Only a beta would call that alpha..
giphy.gif

alpha's don't wear polyester purple shirts
Alphas don't give a fuck bro

> Manlet Rogan talks about how big Gegard Mousasi’s penis is, displaying clear signs of gay harassment with Schaub
> TS calls Rogan alpha for it

don't forget the five finger shoes
i like vivo barefoot shoes since you can't tell they're barefoot

wearing them actually strengthened my feet quite a bit which proved surprising useful for footwork

I'd recommend It

I only wear the gorilla feet for the memes at this point

Any time you hear the word "alpha" used to describe a human being, you know you're probably talking to an incel. They're the cockroaches of the Internet, and they're starting to get a lot more negative attention as of late.

Sherdog is full of incels.

"Cuck," and "Alpha" are their favorite words. Basically they're juvenile men who can't get laid, and hate the world for it.

Any time you hear the word "alpha" used to describe a human being, you know you're probably talking to an incel. They're the cockroaches of the Internet, and they're starting to get a lot more negative attention as of late.

"Cuck," and "Alpha" are their favorite words. Basically they're juvenile men who can't get laid, and hate the world for it.
sherdog less so than others

mostly because a percentage here actually train and are truly fascinated with martial arts

but yes

Alpha need not even be mentioned, It just is

Just nonstop badgering, absolutely grills Cat in front of a sold out crowd and annihilates her.

he tore Shaub to pieces 100x worse than that when he told him he looked like garbage and needed to retire on air.

None of what you said is true (annihilation, grilling her, etc), and if it were, a man embarrassing a broken woman is not alpha. You have listened to the wrong people to guide you through pubescence into manhood.
Why is that alpha in any way? That just seems annoying and unnecessary. Sherdoggers definition of what alpha is always confuses me.

This whole Alpha/beta thing grown men have become attached to is sad and pathetic, really.
They want to fight off their own emotions, I think, or they don't want to deal with other's emotions, thinking it's a weak to acknowledge them.

And Rogan was just doing his job here, the hell lol.

This whole Alpha/beta thing grown men have become attached to is sad and pathetic, really.
They want to fight off their own emotions, I think, or they don't want to deal with other's emotions, thinking it's a weak to acknowledge them.

And Rogan was just doing his job here, the hell lol.

I like you Mr Venom. I agree with most of your posts and I think you are pretty grounded. Most people on here are so extremist in their opinions.

Outside of Sherdog ive never heard anyone use these words

i like vivo barefoot shoes since you can't tell they're barefoot

wearing them actually strengthened my feet quite a bit which proved surprising useful for footwork

I'd recommend It

I only wear the gorilla feet for the memes at this point

Been running in them for about six years. Shoes never felt right, the five fingers felt like a dream. My doctor is a marathon runner and did a thorough check of my legs when I told her. Said I had excellent muscle strength and joint health. Most of the cons of barefoot running come from people that have never done it before and it being a shock to their system and feet that have acclimated to heel striking running shoes.

Outside of Sherdog ive never heard anyone use these words

It's MRA, Red Pill/incel, foreveralone lingo. No one says it in real life because they'd get laughed at and then that would be really unalpha and they'd have to go online to talk about how betas are always trying to pull them down.

<{MingNope}>

i hate hogan acts like he knows what's going through the fighter's minds when he never actually had the balls to compete in mma himself.

Back