Is this the first time Conor is shook before a fight?

Fight or flight...we know what Conor chooses when he faces Nate.

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

He choses to knock down Diaz 4 times and then preserve energy?

giphy.gif

The king of shake rattle and roll buys whatever he wants.

Khabib is the type of fighter who will land some extra punches on you when you're out if you're being a jerk to him. Kind of like Hendo

The mouth breathers already spinning their wheels realizing

"mouth breather" is such a beta male thing to say.... mouth breather's are people who actually fight and have broken noses/ deviated septum's from many years of fighting..... you beta male nose breathers have nice little girl noses cuz you sit on internet forums all day and never fought a day in your life, unless you consider arguing with your parents "fighting"

lmao.... beta-ass-male nose breather

"mouth breather" is such a beta male thing to say.... mouth breather's are people who actually fight and have broken noses/ deviated septum's from many years of fighting..... you beta male nose breathers have nice little girl noses cuz you sit on internet forums all day and never fought a day in your life, unless you consider arguing with your parents "fighting"

lmao.... beta-ass-male nose breather
Or knuckledraggers. Betas just jealous they have the reach of Artem.

Where's that clip of the face off with Shogun standing behind him smirking ??

Conor will knock Kabob out quicker than he did Aldo, then go home to relax with Dee & Jnr

wow you start alot of conor threads.....

he gives you life it seems.....

Sherdoggers get way to invested into this nonsense.

Even if your opponent is in your head it does not mean that you will lose. Being scared does not mean a fighter will lose.

It can light a fire under your ass. Fear can strengthen your senses, your reflexes. It wakes you up.

Fear is only a problem if you let it paralyse you. Emotions are only a problem if you let them take control of you. Adrenaline only becomes a problem if you can't control yourself.

Plenty of fighters have spoken about how they are scared before a fight. How they can't sleep the night before. It's normal. Those guys are not machines.

But both seem perfectly fine in dealing with this once it's time to fight.

Seriously, I remember going into wrestling matches just completely sure I was gonna get my ass kicked and then winning easily, and just as often vice versa. Confidence had almost zero correlation to my success in any endeavor except for dating...you do need confidence there...and hopefully Connor isn't looking to hook up with Khabib.

They are both pro fighters.. You insecure dorky nerds.

Neither conor or Khabib are afraid

Sherdoggers get way to invested into this nonsense.

Even if your opponent is in your head it does not mean that you will lose. Being scared does not mean a fighter will lose.

It can light a fire under your ass. Fear can strengthen your senses, your reflexes. It wakes you up.

Fear is only a problem if you let it paralyse you. Emotions are only a problem if you let them take control of you. Adrenaline only becomes a problem if you can't control yourself.

Plenty of fighters have spoken about how they are scared before a fight. How they can't sleep the night before. It's normal. Those guys are not machines.

But both seem perfectly fine in dealing with this once it's time to fight.
"Fear is good. Anger is bad." - GSP

I think I'll take his word over some Sherdork.

With Conor, he has stated that he wants to put as much pressure on his shoulders as possible, test way he has to succeed, he has to train harder and he has to win. Going after Khabib's Dad is clearly trying to make Khabib mad.

He usually tries to come up with some cheeses one liners, but he just doesn’t have it now. You can hear more creative lines from 10 year olds on Xbox live. He’s rapidly going through and deleting relies to his post. When did he become so insecure? Has he realized he doesn’t have time to learn to stop the takedowns and just given up completely? His confidence is gone. As a sherdog psychologist, I have confirmed he is in fact shook.

Meanwhile, Khabib is the ultimate professional and busy training for the fight. Khabib won the belt and set out to defend it like a true champion.

Conor and I are still tied with fights scheduled to defend a belt.

If you think Conor deleted replies to his tweets, you just do not understand the way the world works in 2018. Conor's staff does all that, probably including the initial tweet that got your panties in a bunch.

Ido controls Conor's twitter, target your hate on him.

The mouth breathers already spinning their wheels realizing

Khabib is going be break worse than Jose because Conor went after his daddy

At first - "Where is Conor?"

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-artem-lobov-header-1068x566.jpg

But then - "Is he gone yet?"

31378b75eb06b68e9479ac65f2ab4.jpg

Lmao you know a gif stinks when you have to subtitle it​

Bra you literally just subtitled your own pics

First time??? Everytime Conor fights there at least once post on how Conor is "shook".

Back