Is this show still worth it?

Fights against who? Like other nobodies? Or UFC caliber fighters?
Regional fighters on local promotions, with increasing difficulty (IE: opponent #5 might be someone who just got cut from the UFC).

Whereas, opponent #1 would be considered "very easy." A good way to give work to Ross Pointon / Andy Wang-esque fan favourites.

TUF is a totally dead concept, but there's just enough people who are watching it for Fox to give the UFC a rights fee, which keeps it sustainable to keep throwing seasons out there.

This would be my idea: instead of trying to develop sixteen fighters at once (most of whom are doomed for irrelevancy anyway), they should pick one (IE: CM Punk, Sage Northcutt, etc), and train them for (up to) five fights.
  1. If they win one fight, and choose to stop there, they get $25K, plus a 33% off coupon on the Reebok e-store (shipping excluded).
  2. If they win two fights, and choose to stop there, they get a UFC contract and start at the bottom of the division (similar to DWLFAF).
  3. If they win three fights, and choose to stop there, they start in the middle of the division (better money contract than second option).
  4. If they win four fights, stop there, they start just outside the top ten (and for significantly better money than last two options)
  5. If they win all five fights, they get a title eliminator bout in the UFC, and co-headline a UFC PPV (for obviously exponentially more money).
Nice colors. Nice idea.

Considering The Contender is way better to put people into the UFC. Why put people through these isolation periods just for a contract.
There has been times when they brought people who failed/didn't make TUF into the UFC and they are lit.

If they are planning to add new divisions, The Contender will also be finding the talent much faster to put together a new division lineup.

Any thoughts?

Read all the way up until TS used the word, "lit" and realized I was dealing with a f*cking neanderthal.

Disregarded all previous statements.

Read all the way up until TS used the word, "lit" and realized I was dealing with a f*cking neanderthal.

Disregarded all previous statements.
at least i aint no frickin weebaboo. go back and watch full metal you weeb.

Back