Is this Platinum Nation thing ironic?

Here's a gazelle choking a lion, your argument is invalid.

20160305102414_GettyImages513969268.JPG
Error in chronology...Conor defeated full camp Nate

but couldn't beat 12 day Cabo Nate while coming off a full camp where he didn't need to cut to 155? :D
yeah but then he changed his training to actually focus on the opponent...practiced versus long south paws etc.

and what part of Nate Diaz's style was a mystery requiring that kind of due diligence? he went in there to KO Nate, blew his wad and ended up panic wrestling to avoid a TKO. Let's not forget he turned down Donald Cerrone to fight Nate Diaz thinking it was the easier fight. I do still support McGregor but his name has no business being in this thread, he was finished in all his losses including the only 1 in the UFC.

Obviously the undead zombie chin of Diaz matches up very well versus the magic of dat left hand shot. McGregor figured out and overcame this problem when both came in fully prepared.

McGregor's name definitely belongs in this thread because he will be the UFC's first and only three-belt champion.

BJ Penn won belts at LW, WW, and then LW again.

That's a two-belt champion

hahaha well now I understand why he's on holiday .... waiting for Tyron to retire :D

"Conor McGregor is a boss."
-Tyron Woodley

Platinum and Lando warwagons are for hipsters and nerds

Warbrandt warwagon is where the cool people hang out

@Hardkore

oh I didn't realise we'd had this conversation before, sorry buddeh!

The guy can't even spell "murderer's" lol, I ain't taking him seriously
if "murderers" is used as a collective possessive (as it is in this expression) then the apostrophe comes after the s.

It should be "murderers' row."

if "murderers" is used as a collective possessive (as it is in this expression) then the apostrophe comes after the s.

It should be "murderers' row."
I wasn't correcting his grammar, I was correcting his spelling.

I do appreciate your contribution mate, it all helps on sherdog.

wtf dude you edited in that eyeroll after I clicked LIKE!

ApEHEDc.png

Sorry about that. I put eyeroll in <>, but it must have been interpreted as an HTML tag...I don't know. Re-added the eyeroll so I wouldn't get any undeserved likes.

Last edited:
Haters will complain either way. Criticism for him not facing a "murderers row," criticism for him wanting a top ten matchup. Lol.

giphy.gif

Not hate...I'm neutral on Perry as a fighter. I was simply pointing out that the level of competition he has faced hasn't exactly consisted of world beaters at this point.

Not hate...I'm neutral on Perry as a fighter. I was simply pointing out that the level of competition he has faced hasn't exactly consisted of world beaters at this point.

<Cage33>

Yeah that's how it almost always works when someone is new in the UFC. In other news, water is wet.

Last edited:
Back