Is this Platinum Nation thing ironic?

Fuck the haters
mike-perry-ufc-fight-night-108.jpg

I'm not anti-American btw I just throw shit at them from time to time, they ask for it :D
Our very existence is evidence of asking for it. Ireland wishes it could do what we did. Apparently now, so does most of the UK...

You see TS some men are weak, insecure and lost. They feel compelled to be a follower of someone. They need to live vicariously through another man's accomplishments (It probably come from having a homo-dad or some shit). It's why these sad fellows tout the a amount of money a celeb makes, how hot his girlfriend is, etc. They loathe themselves and their feelings of inferiority but proclaiming themselves a Perry or Conor fan makes them foolishly believe that they too are somehow successful...when in reality the just sound gay as fuck.

You see TS some men are weak, insecure and lost. They feel compelled to be a follower of someone. They need to live vicariously through another man's accomplishments (It probably come from having a homo-dad or some shit). It's why these sad fellows tout the a amount of money a celeb makes, how hot his girlfriend is, etc. They loathe themselves and their feelings of inferiority but proclaiming themselves a Perry or Conor fan makes them foolishly believe that they too are somehow successful...when in reality the just sound gay as fuck.
I'll bet this sounded way cooler in your head.

Platinum nation is well past being a "thing". Im not the biggest perry fan . The nation commited atrocities in the USFC threads and they hold perry as their idol

Come back when you're capable of writing an intelligible paragraph.

If I was judging Eddie just based on his performance against Conor, I'd definitely say he was a can
Conor is a very powerful, high-level wizard...even capable of turning lurches into manlets

The typical way to hug his nuts is to talk up how difficult an opponent is and after they beat him you point out moral victories like "boxing isn't a fight", "he was beating Diaz until...", "Nate is actually a 60 foot tall crustacean from the Paleolithic era", etc..
Um...boxing is light years away from fighting.

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

I think that takes care of your Nate arguments.

Haters will complain either way. Criticism for him not facing a "murderers row," criticism for him wanting a top ten matchup. Lol.

giphy.gif
The guy can't even spell "murderer's" lol, I ain't taking him seriously

the Platinum Nation was built upon the foundation of homosex.

true story, seriously.

Um...boxing is light years away from fighting.

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

I think that takes care of your Nate arguments.
Here's a gazelle choking a lion, your argument is invalid.

20160305102414_GettyImages513969268.JPG

Back