Is this Platinum Nation thing ironic?

I swear I just listened to one of the worst interviews ever.

Is Platinum Nation some kind of hipster, ironic, say-you-like-something-terrible to seem interesting sort of thing....

Cuz this guy legit sounds like he is either really, really high, or really really stupid....and its not cool or entertaining like when the Diaz brothers do it.....

He's really stupid. The tattoos on his face raise a red flag, and then there is his petty criminal history. The last thing he needs is more head trauma. He clearly doesn't have good decision making skills.

Irony for hipsters, and hipsters hate Perry due to "racial insensitivity" or something equally gay-sounding.

He was a joke made for the Conor fans. Unfortunately people hear others say something and then start to believe it themselves
This. This is also how conor got big btw, a bunch of trolls calling him the GOAT ect after his ufc debut... and then came the idiots thinking they are serious. Then ufc sees the opportunity and pushes him with favorable matchups to make the hype real... and more idiots join in. 1:1 the same shit

This. This is also how conor got big btw, a bunch of trolls calling him the GOAT ect after his ufc debut... and then came the idiots thinking they are serious. Then ufc sees the opportunity and pushes him with favorable matchups to make the hype real... and more idiots join in. 1:1 the same shit
Exactly. The media or ufc people must know what goes on here or other forums because when people fake hype people here they start the hype machine. Perry was called a douche by everybody and then the jokes start. Now you have ufc analysts taking it seriously

Conor has lost 50% of his last four fights, and only finished Alvarez. That's hardly rising, and that's a 25% finishing rate. Sounds boring to me.
A boxing match is not anywhere close to a fight.

"Ya'll really don't know who Eddie Alvarez is do you?"

29906170001_5221900634001_conor-mcgregor-post-ufc-205-belts.jpg

The typical way to hate Conor is to praise his opponents before he faces them and then call them "cans" after he defeats them.
If I was judging Eddie just based on his performance against Conor, I'd definitely say he was a can

The typical way to hate Conor is to praise his opponents before he faces them and then call them "cans" after he defeats them.
The typical way to hug his nuts is to talk up how difficult an opponent is and after they beat him you point out moral victories like "boxing isn't a fight", "he was beating Diaz until...", "Nate is actually a 60 foot tall crustacean from the Paleolithic era", etc..

If I was judging Eddie just based on his performance against Conor, I'd definitely say he was a can
And also the last three before and every one after...

Back