Is this Platinum Nation thing ironic?

giusti825

ßanned
@Silver
Reaction score
I swear I just listened to one of the worst interviews ever.

Is Platinum Nation some kind of hipster, ironic, say-you-like-something-terrible to seem interesting sort of thing....

Cuz this guy legit sounds like he is either really, really high, or really really stupid....and its not cool or entertaining like when the Diaz brothers do it.....

Prepare your anus, the plat clowns will be here soon.

It's a big troll job and then a bunch of people hopped on to fit in.

Platinum Mike Perry is a huge prospect, 25 years old, 10-1 with 10 straight KOs. In a division where most of the top 10 are fading 35+ years old, it is very safe to say that PMP is en route to become the undisputed WW champ, unless you don't know anything about MMA

Yes and it's already old. Not like the timeless Erick Silva "prospect" jokes. Just fucking stale

Platinum Mike Perry is a huge prospect, 25 years old, 10-1 with 10 straight KOs. In a division where most of the top 10 are fading 35+ years old, it is very safe to say that PMP is en route to become the undisputed WW champ, unless you don't know anything about MMA

And here's the first arrival.

For the sake of the sport, i really hope this guy doesn't become champion....

Hopefully, WSOF will farm a WW before he gets a shot or Rory will return from Bellator.....

He was a joke made for the Conor fans. Unfortunately people hear others say something and then start to believe it themselves

Is the Aluminati ironic? I don't think so.

I think they enjoy the bites they get from people on here more than anything.

If you have to ask it's probably real, brah!

o03r7n8.gif

snanEJV.gif

GCuP6jm.jpg

I swear I just listened to one of the worst interviews ever.

Is Platinum Nation some kind of hipster, ironic, say-you-like-something-terrible to seem interesting sort of thing....

Cuz this guy legit sounds like he is either really, really high, or really really stupid....and its not cool or entertaining like when the Diaz brothers do it.....

You've just made the list.

Nope.

#PlatinumNation #LandoLegion

Back