Is this one the greatest displays of vocals ever?

Is this one the greatest displays of vocals ever?

• Total voters
Steelheart were one of those very good bands that got overlooked for a couple of reasons. Grunge made hair metal obsolete by the time Steelheart hit their stride. Aside from that, they weren't from LA and had to fight up because of that as well.

Mike was also an accomplished singer but c'mon @MXZT, there's no need for the hyperbole, you're better than that.

Steelheart were one of those very good bands that got overlooked for a couple of reasons. Grunge made hair metal obsolete by the time Steelheart hit their stride. Aside from that, they weren't from LA and had to fight up because of that as well.

Mike was also an accomplished singer but c'mon @MXZT, there's no need for the hyperbole, you're better than that.

It's not hyperbole, show me another singer who sings just like this guy that I posted on the OP?

So we went from greatest vocal display ever to vocal display by a male singer in a hair metal band.

<[analyzed}>

But I'll add a few that match it.

No just put whatever you think matches that guy or exceeds him. Doesn't matter to me.

It was a very good performance. Looked the singer up - he sang Wahlberg's parts in the "Rock Star" movie.

That’s criss angel

Not even Cornell’s #1 vocal performance but overall this a 10/10 live performance. Amazing

I can't go with Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone, Smokey Robinson, Englebert Humperdinck, Bing Crosby, Chris Cornell, Layne Staley, Elvis Presley, Solomon Burke, Prince, Frankie Lane, Vic Damone, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan, Billie Holiday, Bruce Dickinson, Rob Halford, King Diamond, Ronnie James Dio, Robert Plant, Ian Gillan, Steve Perry, Stevie Nicks, Mark Patton or anyone else outside of hair metal.

So I'll go with Sebastian Bach, Jizzy Pearl, Axl Rose and Marq Torien in their prime.

It's pretty good, but I find the song annoying. So it isn't one of the best for me.

Back