Is this not the most dominant billboard you've ever seen? (gif)(billboard brahs gtfih)

HNNNNGGG!! If you want to request the next move video, by all means throw in a suggestion!
Next challenge......

Can u bottle /can flip that 24oz can of deliciousness onto your desk and land it properly?

Accept or not!!!
The choice is yours.

ILoveYouManBillboard_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

Next challenge......

Can u bottle /can flip that 24oz can of deliciousness onto your desk and land it properly?

Accept or not!!!
The choice is yours.
I love the enthusiasm, but I will have to respectfully decline! That isn't the type of content I put on the Move Things youtube channel, bunny!! I only relocate things - no flipping or funny business!

I love the enthusiasm, but I will have to respectfully decline! That isn't the type of content I put on the Move Things youtube channel, bunny!! I only relocate things - no flipping or funny business!
Fuck

LOL Buns! are you using this??
92b39c35-72e7-4566-a334-14c1162ac152.jpg

I have that same fat ass mouse LOL
BUNNY!!! I am using that on one of the computers in here!! I have two sets of Microsoft Sculpt keyboard/mouse combos! Once is here and one is at home! I don't use it all the time, but when I'm working on a second system in my office I'll use it for that! BENNY!!!!

BUNNY!!! I am using that on one of the computers in here!! I have two sets of Microsoft Sculpt keyboard/mouse combos! Once is here and one is at home! I don't use it all the time, but when I'm working on a second system in my office I'll use it for that! BENNY!!!!
BEANER IT FAT AS FUCK! It feels so odd sometimes.

Sadly, we have only pepsi in the fridge atm. Coke is dominant.

if someone put pepsi in my fridge id call em a communist and challenge em to a knife fight

and theyd lose too cuz im a Fookin Legend and i didnt learn to fight in a castle from some old man

Last edited:
if someone put pepsi in my fridge id call em a communist and challenge em to a knife fight

and theyd loose too cuz im a Fookin Legend and i didnt learn to fight in a castle from some old man
It came free with the kfc bucket.

<Fedor23>

Back