Is this legal?

And bitching about hypothetical price gouging in an area where an "overpriced" home is 90k? I just pulled a permit to do a bathroom and they valued it at 15k for 100 sqft even though I'm doing it myself.

I was talking about doing fuck-all and making 30K. The guy trying to run cigs actually does more leg work than the soft-handed house flipper who doesn't know a joist from a truss. But please, cry more.

Legally you can't take the cigs off the reservation. Your "personal supply" is illegal.

They tax the shit out of cigs here in Canada to try and get ppl to quit. A pack cost $16.75, Cartons are up to $135

If I go up to the Indian Reserve I can get a carton for $10(they can't tax it) Say I buy like $500 worth(50 cartons) come back to the city and sell them for $60 a carton(save ppl $75, make $50 profit per sale)

I'd make $2500 profit off of $500. Cigs are addictive so if I can get 15-25 customers that come at least twice a month, I'll be able to get rid of the 50 cartons each month and invest not much time into it.

Pretty much just have to drive to the Indian Reserve once a month and sit back and collect once I get my 15-25 customers. Ppl will probably start giving me their money up front to ensure they get them before they sell out.

I'll be nothing more than the middle man that collects the money, pockets the $50 profit per carton($2500 total) and then transports and delivers the goods.

30k a year and I only have to work 12 days...

If the cops pull me over the cigs are my personal year supply...

IS this legal?

Whatever you do...

Do NOT procreate.

Thanks.

I personally don't have a problem with it. $16.75 a pack is the real crime here.

Back