Is this gif proof of Machida's greasing ?

That was Aldo esque! I was surprised as fuck to see Machida outstrike Mousasi tho. That was one of his best performances ever!

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi__7.gif

Or is it one of the most spectacular sprawl/getaways from a TD attempt I've ever seen ? I think Mousasi was outclassed and is still butthurt over the loss. I don't think people appreciate how difficult a maneuver this was. He was moving in reverse while on the ground, while still using his upper body and hips to avoid being held down by Mousasi.

Watched the gif like 5 times straight and I don't get the greasing accusation. Mousasi never got machida down and close enough for grease to be a factor. He shot in during a kick so his head wasn't in the right place, it was under machida' right leg after he ducked under the kick, giving machida enough space to hip out continuously until he got up on his feet, unless he's accusing machida of greasing his left shin only

pre usada
Lyoto%20Machida%20UFC%20Fight%20Night%2036-545x400.jpg

lil bump on that stomach too eh??
MachidaMandelSherdog21.jpg

post usada

I really have never noticed a physical difference in between fights for Machida. People also say they notice Shogun's appearance change. Call me an idiot but he always looks the same to me.

He is a fighter who's revered TDD has been talked about for years. I think that has something to do with the gif and how quickly Machida recovers. Remember Machida was able to escape and recover from underneath Jones who is a monster.

Mousais accused Machida of roids before he got caught! Mousasi has great ground game, so if he says he was greasy, I beieve him.

Watched the gif like 5 times straight and I don't get the greasing accusation. Mousasi never got machida down and close enough for grease to be a factor. He shot in during a kick so his head wasn't in the right place, it was under machida' right leg after he ducked under the kick, giving machida enough space to hip out continuously until he got up on his feet, unless he's accusing machida of greasing his left shin only
Machida looked like a shiny toy within the first round. Reminded me of Silva Vs Hunt.

Mousasi's idiot fans desperately trying to discredit Machida's win. That's new.

I really have never noticed a physical difference in between fights for Machida. People also say they notice Shogun's appearance change. Call me an idiot but he always looks the same to me.

He is a fighter who's revered TDD has been talked about for years. I think that has something to do with the gif and how quickly Machida recovers. Remember Machida was able to escape and recover from underneath Jones who is a monster.
take another look. that is the same Machida as always?!? (at MW against Rockhold)

hi-res-34d0686b995faeceed306ebd0aef6e02_crop_north.jpg

Legit proof the GOAT GSP still has BJ fanboys butthurt.
as a canadian gsp fan and a bj penn life long fan im butt hurt they used any grease at all in this fight putting it into question. So stupid the first fight was amazing why ruin that moment but putting an astrex next to this win forever

i think it's hilarious that people think that Mousasi is just butthurt, yet he's received two other losses in the UFC that he hasn't talked about nearly as much as the Machida loss. NO HE'S JUST UPSET HE LOST TO MACHIDA. We get it, you love Machida, grow up.

i think it's hilarious that people think that Mousasi is just butthurt, yet he's received two other losses in the UFC that he hasn't talked about nearly as much as the Machida loss. NO HE'S JUST UPSET HE LOST TO MACHIDA. We get it, you love Machida, grow up.
he's complained a fair bit about that Uriah Hall "fluke" :D but it's harder to push against that because he got hurt by a crazy technique and was legitimately finished after.

decisions often plague fighters more than the finality of a finish, but I also think if he's only sure Machida greased based on footage and not his own thoughts at the time, how can you not have doubts

mustafa is not known for his ground game brah
Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi__7.gif

Or is it one of the most spectacular sprawl/getaways from a TD attempt I've ever seen ? I think Mousasi was outclassed and is still butthurt over the loss. I don't think people appreciate how difficult a maneuver this was. He was moving in reverse while on the ground, while still using his upper body and hips to avoid being held down by Mousasi.

he's complained a fair bit about that Uriah Hall "fluke" :D but it's harder to push against that because he got hurt by a crazy technique and was legitimately finished after.

decisions often plague fighters more than the finality of a finish, but I also think if he's only sure Machida greased based on footage and not his own thoughts at the time, how can you not have doubts

The fact that he still talks about Mousasi cheating is probably indicative that he actually believes it, not just him being BUTTHURT because he lost a decision. He felt like he got jobbed, but people like Machida so MOUSASI IS JUST SALTY LOL

take another look. that is the same Machida as always?!? (at MW against Rockhold)

hi-res-34d0686b995faeceed306ebd0aef6e02_crop_north.jpg

That's a photo of what appears to be Lyoto Machida at LHW. What were you trying to prove again?

That's a photo of what appears to be Lyoto Machida at LHW. What were you trying to prove again?
tumblr_moyl0qd6EA1qcolx2o1_500.gif

I spent awhile finding that one and making sure he had the right shorts on. then in 20 seconds I just debunked myself :( and not one of the fight pictures has a physique like that let alone the right shorts :D

ThisThread_Me_zps77423745.gif

The fact that he still talks about Mousasi cheating is probably indicative that he actually believes it, not just him being BUTTHURT because he lost a decision. He felt like he got jobbed, but people like Machida so MOUSASI IS JUST SALTY LOL
aye I see you point. I'm a fan of Moose not Machida though myself. Highlight reels one minute, uneventful boring decisions the rest of the time.

It's proof that Mousasi and his cult are excuse-making crybabies.

in both gifs Mousasi didnt have control

nice movement by Machida to back out and not concede takedown

in the other gif Moos didnt appear to get a good hold of Ryoto when he rose up and bumped him forward/off

Mousasi should have warned the referee about that, so he could have checked if something was really weird. Now we will never know.

He might have put grease on his legs the night before the fight, some fighters do it, and it has proved useful.

Back