Is this forum getting invaded by USADA shills?

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
People talk about UFC shills all the time, but it's looking more and more like Sherdog has quite a few posters here shilling for USADA. User accounts with 2015 join dates or later are the most suspect.

Here's your chance to out the USADA scum who are turning this forum into an AIDS distribution center.

giphy.gif

"USADA shill" = anyone with a hint of nuance when it comes to drug testing ie. not tinfoil Baroni

Denying Jones the benefit of doubt doesn't equate to being a USADA shill.

Is your thread is shitty?

The obnoxious armchair commentators who think they know what it takes to compete in professional athletics have always been around and have always been burying their head in the sand in regards to the prevalence of PEDS in sports

"Shill" means you profit somehow. I doubt USADA has the kind of cash flow that entices shills. They aren't like Verizon, Pfizer, etc., that care about wide public sentiment and have infinitely deep pockets.

"Shill" means you profit somehow. I doubt USADA has the kind of cash flow that entices shills. They aren't like Verizon, Pfizer, etc., that care about wide public sentiment and have infinitely deep pockets.

45 posts in 18 months and you come out of the woodwork for this one? Very suspect.

People talk about UFC shills all the time, but it's looking more and more like Sherdog has quite a few posters here shilling for USADA. User accounts with 2015 join dates or later are the most suspect.

You just won the stupidest thread of the week award.

What the fuck? USADA shills?

Who the fuck would shill for USADA?

Is it USADA shills? Or Steroid apologist?

Pick one bitch.

Is it USADA shills? Or Steroid apologist?

Pick one bitch.

I'm not talking about the usual steroid crybabies, I'm talking about the users who are blatantly working for USADA and using this forum to spread their half-truths.

Back