Is this fight a ruse?

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They announced Conor vs Khabib with a shitty promo and then nothing, they gave us no appetizers to hype it up, no footage, no interviews, nada.
They aren't publicizing it at all it seems, it's weird.

Conor has said before that he was sick of all the media obligations so he probably had a deal worked into the contract for the fight, and Khabib isn't much of a talker so....

Patience my friends

Yeah we're probably going to end up with Paul Felder versus Magomed Magomagedogov instead.

See bus attack
Fight is already sold

A couple of pressers closer to the fight and the usual stuff isn't even really needed but we'll probably get them anyway.

They know Conor fights sell themselves.

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing Ferguson vs. McGregor for the Interim Lightweight Title as the date gets closer. I don't trust Khabib to not get injured for this fight...

The show has already made more money on tickets than any other ufc event, so I’m guessing this is just a money-saving measure because they just simply don’t need to spend the money.

They announced Conor vs Khabib with a shitty promo and then nothing, they gave us no appetizers to hype it up, no footage, no interviews, nada.
They aren't publicizing it at all it seems, it's weird.

it cause they don't have to do anything else. fight sold out in 3 mins with that shitty promo.

Maybe they are teasing it to see how much interest is in the fight before they add to the fight card? Testing online metrics at the mere mention of the fight happening.

Look at 228. It's all hands on deck trying to sell that to the average viewer right now.

The fuck is a ruse

For real! How the fuck can we be expected to know such an esoteric four-letter word like "ruse"? Does he think that we graduated high school or something? I bet it's not even a real word.

Jesus fucking christ, wait till 228 is over then you will get your big drama show.

Complaint about the UFC turning into WWE but then cry about not enough WWE shit <mma3>

For real! How the fuck can we be expected to know such an esoteric four-letter word like "ruse"? Does he think that we graduated high school or something? I bet it's not even a real word.

FAKE WORDS.

They don't have to because it sells itself and why waste all that money if khabib pulls out.

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing Ferguson vs. McGregor for the Interim Lightweight Title as the date gets closer. I don't trust Khabib to not get injured for this fight...

Not a chance Conor fights for an interim belt.

Back